Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Grealish it seems to me like all those leading companies in all sectors except that of its competence
6781269a46b257109d5cda27f4a86b8f.jpg

the way city has been selling and then nickel and diming over transfer fees, I half wonder if they are on some secret probation from uefa that was an alternate to being suspended from Europe.

I noticed that Haaland had just EIGHT touches in yesterdays game against Bournemouth whilst only completing TWO passes.

I suppose nothing big will be made out of it though.

I noticed that Haaland had just EIGHT touches in yesterdays game against Bournemouth whilst only completing TWO passes.

I suppose nothing big will be made out of it though.
MOTD featured Haaland's heat map, and Lineker, Shearer & Richards had a laugh about it.

I think it shows how Shitty & Pep don't know how to use a genuine 9 yet.

Foden should have passed to Haaland when clean through. Guardiola said in his post-match interview [I paraphrase]: "Foden didn't see Haaland. Because we are used to playing with a False 9. All our players must learn to look for Haaland because he is a 9 and he will always be in those positions in front of goal."

MOTD featured Haaland's heat map, and Lineker, Shearer & Richards had a laugh about it.

I think it shows how Shitty & Pep don't know how to use a genuine 9 yet.

Foden should have passed to Haaland when clean through. Guardiola said in his post-match interview [I paraphrase]: "Foden didn't see Haaland. Because we are used to playing with a False 9. All our players must learn to look for Haaland because he is a 9 and he will always be in those positions in front of goal."

I just remember Lukaku getting obliterated when he once had 7 touches in match.

I guess when you're winning, you're a golden child and you play for a team that all pundits love, it's easier to get away with embarrassing top flight performances.

Grealish it seems to me like all those leading companies in all sectors except that of its competence
6781269a46b257109d5cda27f4a86b8f.jpg

Some people are just jealous that he enjoys himself and lives life. He clearly looks after himself as he's rarely injured and always looks in good shape so I don't see any problem.

Some people are just jealous that he enjoys himself and lives life. He clearly looks after himself as he's rarely injured and always looks in good shape so I don't see any problem.
If a player is paid €117 million, a certain kind of performance is expected of him.

If the most important news about him is about parties something doesn't add up.

Then of course if his employer is happy we are all happy ...

If a player is paid €117 million, a certain kind of performance is expected of him.

If the most important news about him is about parties something doesn't add up.

Then of course if his employer is happy we are all happy ...

He had a steady first season. He didn't pull up any trees but also was far from awful. Players like Bernardo Silva and a couple of others were far from the players they are now in their first season under Guardiola so Grealish needs to be given this season to show what he can do. I have my doubts about him at City for a couple of reasons, but he's still a very good and talented player. It just might be that he would thrive more at a club that relies on him much more, and also plays more to his style. But he needs to be given time to properly adapt.

I think this lot are going to walk away with the title this season. Liverpool have definitely got worse, they look pretty average. Chelsea looked good against us, but I don’t think that’s a reflection on them, I think we were just shit as we usually are at Stamford Bridge.

We’ve got better and I think that we’ll be in contention for 2nd but I just can’t see anyone beating City apart from us, as we’re their bogey side. They might drop the odd point but is any other club going to be anywhere consistent enough to keep pace with them?

Back
Top Bottom