Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mahrez, Bernardo Silva and potentially Gundogan all leaving....I think even with the money they'll have to spend it's going to be difficult to replace the quality that's leaving with fresh new faces because even if they buy well it's well known that most players take time to adjust to Guardiola's system.

Geezer offers zero reason why the charges should not be taken seriously. Just reeks of someone that's used to doing what the hell they please not being able to comprehend any rules that they don't agree with and thinking and is used to their position at the top of the food-chain being enough to see off any criticism or scrutiny........ Which of course is exactly what it is.

I hope the PL really come down on them and relegate them. It is the only punishment that will have any effect on the cunts. Plus will be hugely funny. I almost wish they'd do it for the humour than the repercussions!

Fzjvs18XgAA4uEc

Kovacic is a fantastic signing. He'll flourish at City
I thought he was a lot older than 29

This is totally unfair. Random strangers give me brown envelopes with £15m+ of cash all the time, I fell over £50m in the street just yesterday. How can City help it if money just falls into their lap for absolutely no reason.
Give me your details

I'll invest it for you

:levywhoa:

Just seen they've sold a young goalkeeper from their academy who's never even played Championship football to ex Man City player Vincent Kompanys Burnley for 20,000,000.

Gundo and Mahrez gone.
KDB out for half a season.
Stones now done his hamstring.

I hate to say it, but Woolwich winning the league @ 5/1 is not terrible odds
More chance of Liverpool winning it. Woolwich don't have the bottle. And they looked pretty shit against Forest.

If I had to put money on someone winning the League (not called Spurs), it would be Newcastle or the Dippers.

More chance of Liverpool winning it. Woolwich don't have the bottle. And they looked pretty shit against Forest.

If I had to put money on someone winning the League (not called Spurs), it would be Newcastle or the Dippers.
Newcastle won't win the league :ange-facepalm:

Guardiola to have emergency back surgery.

That'll teach him to go around spitting all over the shop.

Edit: He can't be all that bad, as he 'travelled to Barcelona' for the operation, the spineless spaniard.

Last edited:
Whats this shit screen Pep has behind him at his pressers now?!

I wouldn't care so much but it's scrolling exactly the same sponsors you could see on a static board.

Tossers!

Yeh, that's really fucking annoying... Imagine watching the full 20min presser!

Back
Top Bottom