Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IF City get relegated, I'm throwing a 5 day bender - Charlie will be invited of course, and there will be vodka, jelly, ice cream, hookers, strippers, bbqs, banging house tunes.

Y'all are provisionally invited!

Well, when you're plastic lets go full plastic

Did+he+overdose+on+postmodernism+someone+give+this+man+an+_eebdbbc7ecffdffcb708b828ddb13477.jpg

I'm reading the blue moon forum like a suspense novel, right now i'm at the part where they're all saying that they can just appeal it and get their lawyers to make it go away.

I can't wait to get to the page on their thread where they find out they cant appeal it.

From Bluemmoon...

Has David Gill been announced on the independent review commission yet? This is a witch hunt of the highest order. This could be seen as racist, weird how only City get investigated. It's quite incredible that the scousers, rags and Woolwich can create such a stink over us. This is a big 3 campaign against City, we have damaged their prospects and they don't like it. I hope we get a full apology from the PL in the coming weeks after our owners blow them out the water.

My hatred for chavs is total. I had a softer spot for city (went to a couple of games as a youngster ).
But these two cheating cunt clubs cost us some silverware for sure.
Dump them in bottom rung.
Then see how empty their shit grounds are.
Cunts who made this happen to end up in nick. Top boys wont, but a couple of CEOs and CFOs will be a good starting point.
20 year ban from Europe. I so hope the chavs get caught and it costs Bohley a few £B.
Fuck the cheating cunts.
Im not bitter. Much.

'Retrospective, designated 2021 Carabao Cup Champions by default pending the decision of an independent commissioner ... you'll never sing that!"

Back
Top Bottom