Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Massive win for them yesterday. With Swansea and Bournemouth up next for them, they will no doubt be getting 6 points.

Sane, Sterling and Jesus were unreal yesterday. Amazing what happens when you have three lightning quick players up top with creative players like Silva and De Bruyne feeding them. Frightening.

Massive win for them yesterday. With Swansea and Bournemouth up next for them, they will no doubt be getting 6 points.

Sane, Sterling and Jesus were unreal yesterday. Amazing what happens when you have three lightning quick players up top with creative players like Silva and De Bruyne feeding them. Frightening.
Do you get paid to watch football?

They were playing West Ham..

Are you Citeh in disguise, are you Citeh in disguise!!??

This is a thread to laugh at Shitty not praise them! :wansum:

giphy.gif
I am on the special bus!!

For god sake please tell me they pay you to analyse games after they happen not predict before or during!

:allitongue:

Seriously though do you cover certain leagues or do tactics based stuff? What do you do you don't have to be that specific

They lost 4-0 at Everton 2 weeks ago. Think about that.

Start a 'Come here to love City' thread if you want to wank them off.

It was Liverpool 3 months ago - now they're shit it's City.

Last edited:
City is propped up by plenty of shady accounting gymnastics.

Chelsea was top 4, and immensely lucky. On the brink of going bankrupt under Ken Bates. Then Roman came along.
Rumour has it, Roman was flying to spurs when he flew over Stamford Bridge...and the rest is History. Now where are those sour grapes of mine!!

You can all thank me for this as I put him in my fantasy team, took two fucking weeks of moving players around too.

Time to unleash Kane in time for the run in, he's coming out of my team tonight.

People seem to celebrating this news. I personally think Aguero is still the superior player and Jesus got the benefit of defenders not having a clue how to combat him.

People seem to celebrating this news. I personally think Aguero is still the superior player and Jesus got the benefit of defenders not having a clue how to combat him.
Agree. But may be the news is treated with a smile as Augero has dodgy hammies and therefore their options for rotation now become limited. Although they can also can call on Ianacho(?) who I also like.

Back
Top Bottom