Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's face it football is fucked.
We had it first with the oligarch taking over the blue racists
Now it's on a different level with this lot. I wish city , Chelsea, PSG and the rest of the oil doped, dodgy money washing brigade would fuck off and form there own league. Otherwise what's the point of every other team bothering.

Hope PSG give them a tonkng but will need Neymar I feel to be on the top of his game.

Pochettino won't get a better chance to win the CL in my opinion.

He has 2 of the best 5 players in the world so he has few excuses.

If City win the Champions League and the Premier League, does that give a spot to the 5th placed team in the CL next season? If so, could well alter who you might wish to win this evening!

Well, Poch has 'bottled' this one too... PSGURSY!

He'll be looking for a new club this Summer if they don't make the final....
I know a club that want a new manager!!

I will say this of Kyle Walker.

I watched him whilst in York when he played in a play-off final for Sheffield United years ago.

I remember distinctly saying to my son at the time, this is a bloody good player and he was just so quick, and said I wish we got him.

We bought him and Kyle Naughton.

When you see players like Walker just develop and play consistently well, which in truth he did for us and nearly always stay fit and committed, it is hard to dislike them too much.

The bloke's continued athleticism is quite astonishing.

Last edited:
I will say this of Kyle Walker.

I watched him whilst in York when he played in a play-off final for Sheffield United years ago.

I remember distinctly saying to my son at the time, this is a bloody good player and he was just so quick, and said I wish we got him.

We bought him and Kyle Naughton.

When you see players like Walker just develop and play consistently well, which in truth he did for us and nearly always stay fit and committed, it is hard to dislike them too much.

The blokes continued athleticism is quite astonishing.
I think youll find walker is quite easy to dislike

They are such a horrid club from top to bottom. Citeh fans seem to think the new buildings in Manchester funded by Abu Dhabi mean they should be absolved of their sins. Why do Citeh fans think Abu Dhabi does what they do? It is not about making money. It is just sportswashing. The fact that Citeh fans espouse the propaganda from the evil society says it all really. They are pawns in the game of global politics.

They are such a horrid club from top to bottom. Citeh fans seem to think the new buildings in Manchester funded by Abu Dhabi mean they should be absolved of their sins. Why do Citeh fans think Abu Dhabi does what they do? It is not about making money. It is just sportswashing. The fact that Citeh fans espouse the propaganda from the evil society says it all really. They are pawns in the game of global politics.

Back
Top Bottom