Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing
So if I'm reading this article correctly, citeh are asking the PGMOL to stop teams from doing hard tackles on their players, or at the least to only attempt fair tackles.
So having a bottomless pit of money, a free stadium and a fifteen point advantage isn't enough for them, they now want the opposing teams to stop trying against them as well.
Fantastic.
What a massive collection of knobheads.

Look how Citeh fans react to this tweet.

Not sure I'd expect any different reaction. Some of them even think that their club would be able to stand on it's own two feet financially without oil investment. Fans just have a blind spot to their own club... well, except for us OBVIOUSLY.

Now, I don't have a problem in how he left, thought he showed a bit of class towards us fans. I absolutely hated finding out he wanted out of the club whilst we were entering the most crucial part of a season close in over FIFTY FUCKING YEARS!

So, so fitting that it was his error that has caused them to go out of the FA Cup, sorry Kyle, this is how it works. It should read I Joined Manchester City to cost them trophies.......karma's a bitch son.
Kyle Walker: I joined Manchester City to win trophies

Back
Top Bottom