Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmmm...hope you're right. They've lost 3 in a row, likely a fourth?
Think we'll play well and show up though, the result is another matter...

Their luck has been right out in the last 3 games, they shouldn't really have lost any of them.

Now where does the luck rebalancing begin, let me think :kanehand::sonhmm:

Harry and Sonny to have 3 goals each ruled out for reasons varying from it's cloudy to the crowd were too noisy.

OK, so I know there's still no way they can blow the title. Buuuuut... I would so love to beat them at the weekend. Just to see their joke of a fanbase sweating it. Let's face it they're as mentally fragile as a glass hammer.
:avbpray:

Not that I particularly care but they've had some rdiculously bad decisions go against them most of the season. Blatant red and penalty denied against United. Offside goal yesterday as well as a red card.

You just know they're getting a ghost penalty at the weekend.

So so pleased they went out.

Literally spent over a billion to win this trophy and got nowhere near it.

Just going to watch them carry on trying to buy this particular title.

Pep even has the balls to come out and say that the Premiership is more important / difficult as a competition as well.

Beating the likes of Burnley, stoke and Watford is harder than beating Bayern, PSG, Juve, Madrid and Barca.

Ok pep if you say so.

I really doubt his bosses feel that way though.

Their luck has been right out in the last 3 games, they shouldn't really have lost any of them.

Now where does the luck rebalancing begin, let me think :kanehand::sonhmm:

Harry and Sonny to have 3 goals each ruled out for reasons varying from it's cloudy to the crowd were too noisy.
And the ref giving them a penalty for handball.......against Hugo !

Back
Top Bottom