Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I begining to hope man city face a relegation event. Look at spurs griding away yet man city buy everything in sight without generating the resources to match. Woolwich cant match that even man u and Liverpool have had to to really stretch to keep up. Its cheating and man city have no friends in the league. They are dispised at the top level. Whos gonna lift a finger to save them. Its just the lesson the game needs.

Last edited:
I begining to hope man city face a relegation event. Look at spurs griding away yet man city buy everything in site without generating the resources to match. Woolwich cant match that even man u and Liverpool have had to to rally stretch to keep up. Its cheating and man city have no friends in the league. They are dispised at the top level. Whos gonna lift a finger to save them. Its just the lesson the game needs.

The only reason anybody would lift a finger would be to save their own arses if they've been doing something similar. Doubt they would of done it on the same level though, seems similar to the Saracens fine/releagtion that just happened.

The only reason anybody would lift a finger would be to save their own arses if they've been doing something similar. Doubt they would of done it on the same level though, seems similar to the Saracens fine/releagtion that just happened.

I reckon Wolves might have some questions to answer.

giphy.gif
Just gonna post the full, Lynchian, nightmare-inducing clip for those that haven't seen it.
:mourshock:

Back
Top Bottom