Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is astonishing is that they are saying, at every possible point, that the allegations are false. However, we are well beyond the allegation stage. They have assessed the evidence and found them guilty. Is this not the same as a trial and a conviction and then someone appealing to the higher court for a re-trail. Pepe (wanker) is saying he has evidence it’s false. Well it’s a bit fucking late now chum to be saying that, where was the evidence when UEFA was investigating ? Don’t you submit your defence at the trial ?

city really are treating the entire football world with complete disregard. We are not idiots.

Why the fuck are these dirty fuckers suddenly being talked about like underdogs this evening?

....Meanwhile Cunt-iola is being quoted as saying "we need to be lucky"?

Am I missing something????

At this point in the season there's nothing to take the focus of their vast resources away from this competition (no league title to chase)

Bunch of wank!

Edit: Talking of wank... Look who disagreed. :pochunimpressed:

Last edited:
I actually want the mancs to progress tonight. I’d never think that in league football but if [we] fuck up we need an English hope that isn’t Chelsea or Liverpool IMO.

If it ain't Spurs, I'd like to see Dortmund go all the way. Fuck all the other English teams.

I hear that fella. I used to think like that too but I’ve got this sad and sorry feeling that Man City deserve a crack at it after last year.

Otherwise [ bar us] I’d too say fuck-em let the Germans win. :allitongue:

ERu80CAX0AAvXhh

Really wondering what they're talking about

ERu80CAX0AAvXhh

Really wondering what they're talking about

"Hows the bank account now Kyle?"

"Fat, mate..... Bonus is I should have Wednesday's & Tuesdays off for the next couple of years now.... Plenty of time for golf if you fancy a game...?"

Last edited:
What fucking cringe.

Yeah, Walker has a head start (with Bale mildly gaining on him) and this is against a post-30, post-injury-ravaged Gareth Bale. What stunning domination.
:mourweird:

City fans are such twats. I hope Real smash them in the following leg.

Back
Top Bottom