Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

a2a487f61b3cfa00cd88f40597241793.jpg

What you say screams the fascist Lazio fans, racists (Coronavirus, etc.). Look in the mirror and find out who you are: stupid man.
PS I posted the front page about the City, I'm not a fan of the City. I don't like City

Hahaha, have a word with yourself Dopey..mentioning Coronavirus makes you racist now? Good grief, what a Dick.
Nice to know that Coronavirus removes any form of a sense of humour.

I’ve an idea, why don't you stop posting your stupid back pages bullshit on here and find a forum more suited to your intelligence and while you’re at it, get a life..

Hahaha, have a word with yourself Dopey..mentioning Coronavirus makes you racist now? Good grief, what a Dick.
Nice to know that Coronavirus removes any form of a sense of humour.

I’ve an idea, why don't you stop posting your stupid back pages bullshit on here and find a forum more suited to your intelligence and while you’re at it, get a life..

On the other hand, I have another idea: why don't you ignore what you don't like instead of judging what I write (or post)? I already have my own way. I dedicate to the various forums (Juventus ecc. ) that I follow a few minutes a day fragmented in my downtime. And you, what do you do?

I always wash my hands (even before Coronavirus) and think that we Italians also have a bidet. PS When in the UK (and in France, Germany etc.) they make the same number of tampons made in Italy we will see ...
Everyone knows a bidet is what you use to keep your beers cold when on holiday.
:pochrolleyes:

On the other hand, I have another idea: why don't you ignore what you don't like instead of judging what I write (or post)? I already have my own way. I dedicate to the various forums (Juventus ecc. ) that I follow a few minutes a day fragmented in my downtime. And you, what do you do?

Do one, you irrelevant pointless Div. If you can't take a joke, join a forum that is a dull as you. Can I recommend KUMB, they are all suicidal and stupid too.

Back
Top Bottom