Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just read this from the Times, which wound me up a bit:

Guardiola said that he was happy that City did not rely on government money during the pandemic. Newcastle United and Norwich City used the furlough scheme during the crisis, as did Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur before public outcry forced them to change tack. “Another thing I like to say is how pleased I am for all the Premier League clubs that don’t ask the government for money,” he said.

Yeah. That’s the Manchester City that are essentially propped up and funded entirely by a state... and an owner with a family wealth of over $1trillion. Fuck off.

Guardiola said that he was happy that City did not rely on government money during the pandemic. Newcastle United and Norwich City used the furlough scheme during the crisis, as did Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur before public outcry forced them to change tack. “Another thing I like to say is how pleased I am for all the Premier League clubs that don’t ask the government for money,” he said.

Yeah. That’s the Manchester City that are essentially propped up and funded entirely by a state... and an owner with a family wealth of over $1trillion. Fuck off.

Peanuthead really is full of shit.

Still rather them take their money than our own governments ££.

I increasingly can't stand the sanctimonious hypocrite.

Peanuthead really is full of shit.
Marca called him out on his hypocrisy the other day after his speech condemning racism before the game with Dial Square, remembering an incident in the 96/97 season.

When Roberto Carlos started at Madrid he was greeted at Camp Nou with monkey chanting and racist banners. This one says "Monkey (using "Macaco", a term more common in Brazil), Copito de Nieve (AKA Snowflake, a famous albino gorilla at Barcelona Zoo) doesn't have a girlfriend"

EayPfTxXQAElDHd.jpg

When RC complained about racism a few months later, Guardiola at first denied it. Then the TV presenters showed him pictures of the banners and video of the chanting. His response?

"That man has a big mouth. He comes over here but he doesn't understand our fans"

In short, a cunt

Marca called him out on his hypocrisy the other day after his speech condemning racism before the game with Dial Square, remembering an incident in the 96/97 season.

When Roberto Carlos started at Madrid he was greeted at Camp Nou with monkey chanting and racist banners. This one says "Monkey (using "Macaco", a term more common in Brazil), Copita de Nieve (AKA Snowflake, a famous albino gorilla at Barcelona Zoo) doesn't have a girlfriend"

EayPfTxXQAElDHd.jpg

When RC complained about racism a few months later, Guardiola at first denied it. Then the TV presenters showed him pictures of the banners and video of the chanting. His response?

"That man has a big mouth. He comes over here but he doesn't understand our fans"

In short, a cunt

I knew none of that.... What a piece of shit!

From Times

Exchange Moreno (from Juventus)-Felix Correia ( from M. City)

Striker raised by Barcelona to leave Juventus for the Etihad
By PAUL HIRST
Manchester City are set to complete the signing of Pablo Moreno, the Spain youth international striker, from Juventus this week.
Moreno, 18, will join City in a swap deal, with the Portuguese winger Félix Correia leaving the Etihad and heading in the opposite direction.
Moreno, below, has agreed a four- year deal with City and is expected to be sent out on loan to one of the club’s sister teams, most likely Girona in Spain, next season. The Spanish teenager is expected to arrive in Manchester early this week.
Correia arrived in Turin for his medical over the weekend and it is anticipated that both clubs
will announce the deal has gone through today.
Moreno is yet to play for Juventus’s first team but City
regard him as a player
with huge potential. Two years ago he
joined the Italian club from
Barcelona, where he
scored more than 200
goals in five years in the
Catalan club’s fabled La Masia academy.
He has played for
Spain’s Under-16, Under-17 and Under-18 sides. Correia,
meanwhile, has been on loan in Holland at the Eredivisie club Alkmaar’s
under-21 team this season, for whom he
has scored three
goals and set up five more.
FA Cup will help prepare us for the big one, says Guard

Due to find out their fate today. Guaranteed they get off, in which case, might as well sack off FPP because it's pointless.

Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised though.

Even a reduction to one year ban from europe would be something.

Back
Top Bottom