Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

93a73887eb056b911e02371398852b63.gif

I'm glad they lost!

One of my pet hates in football is extremely biased commentary in favour of English teams in the champions league on our TV channels. This match was a case in point - commentators going nuts when City scored, sounding like they are crying when Lyon did, living every foul etc. It's all done assuming fans at home want the English team to win. I must say I hardly ever want the English team to win in Europe unless its us! I tend to find our league rivals getting done by foreign opposition hilarious.

18, while Manchester City's described the actions of 20-year-old Foden as "totally inappropriate" and "well below the standards expected of a ... City player and an England international."...........and Kyle Walker is......in the wake of meeting up with a female while on international duty.

Foden is a chavvy scumbag.

Oh, and he's overrated as fuck. But hey that's the case with most Three Lions' players.

Back
Top Bottom