Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't see Kane ever playing for another English club.

I've always said if we treat Kane right, he'll treat us right.

And I genuinely think he's the kind who would end his career without trophies it it came to it. But I do think we will win before his career is up.
Not so sure. In the (hopefully) unlikely event we end this season trophyless, but definitely if we win nothing in 21/22 as well - lad is off to Madrid. And tbh I'd struggle to blame him. He's probably been this best striker in the world over the past few years, and will continue to be for the next 5 maybe. He's too competitive to be content with top 4.

I'd much rather these win it than anyone else in the picture, City fans a lot less obnoxious than Liverpool, United, Leicester fans.

And lets be honest nobody takes anything they win seriously anyway as they are just playing with the cheat mode on.

We ain't winning it so hopefully its these.

Sat Feb 13th

Man City vs Tottenham

a little over 3 weeks away.......

:gallashmm:
Not only that, but he won´t play against Cheltenham, West Brom and Sheffield - City will win all 3 games anyway. Then he´s a doubt for Burnley, and he will probably play against Liverpool. No dramas for City at all.

A bit hard to laugh at City who have won 11 games in a row and are 15-3-0 since we beat them.
Minor thing but I would change these "Let's laugh at... " titles in this forum.

On the contrary, I think we should be laughing at them. Irrespective of their recent form they are a financially doped team and should win every game with ease. Nobody commends Lance Armstrong for his multiple TDF jerseys so why should we gush over City? The media have such double standards on financial doping vs actual doping.

It’s not a laughing matter but:

So basically, despite VAR, City have now benefitted from two questionable decisions in as many league matches, rising to the top of the league in the process.
whatever they say, West Broms players should have played to the whistle. thats always been the way. You didnt stop cos of a flag before VAR, and you shouldnt now.

as fopr the Villa one, the only problem there is the FA issuing guidance to change the interpretation of a law mid season. thats wrong.

Back
Top Bottom