Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s also a strange money policy. They will spend £1bn on players but every player should be roughly £50m and they certainly don’t like going above £100m. So they would rather sign 3 Mendy’s than 1 Kane even though Kane would transform their attack and 3 Mendy’s would just end up in court.
That's the best part, they have well and truly fucked themselves by spunking £50m on every squad player they sign, so then when they want to sign someone actually top class, they are quoted obscene fees and can't get it done.

What a glorious few days to be a plastic City fan.

What a bunch of entitled cunts. And to round it off they have to live in Manchester.
Next year it will get worse for them...the authorities are circling. Premier League hopefully won't blow their investigation before the big boys get involved.

I have said it many times previously but it is a textbook conspiracy to defraud/false accounting. I could not understand why the SFO was not getting involved. well...:cool:...let's just say the cogs are whirring. If it is high enough in terms of individuals involved, it could even make the football club/company criminally liable.

Last edited:

This of course will not last long but we just gut to stick it to these plastic sports washers at every opportunity you can.

EDIT!!

Oh my God! The best bit of this I didn't even notice until just now............The barman, the bloody barman!!!
:dembelelol:

Pep, the bald little bitch, really needs to learn to keep our fucking name out of his mouth. What sort of manager mouths off at another club's chairman?
Fraud.

We could've ruined their season, if they win nothing this year its all down to us. Stood firm on Kane, theyve let strikers slip by thinking Levy would come down.

Chelsea, Liverpool and United will all be better than last season and there's argument to say City will be no better than last season.

Now players like Sterling, Jesus, Laporte, Silva know Pep was happy to get rid in deals for Kane and Ronaldo. May give them an initial push to prove themselves but now they know way their manager thinks of them.

We will see end of the season

Back
Top Bottom