Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pep calling out City for having bad support is both true and hilarious. No idea why he's picking a fight for no real reason, but it's certainly filled a few journo diapers on Twitter.

The club's following was quite small until 13 years ago. Maine Road was only 35k, and before the takeover they trending downward below 40k in the new stadium.

500k? I don't think geography and demographics are your strongest subjects. There might be that many in the very central most part of Manchester - but not the Greater Manchester area.
Excuse me

giphy.gif

Thank you.

Who said anything about 'GREATER' Manchester? What is that anyway? What about Shitty Manchester?

3m people can't sustain two clubs? I don't agree.

3m + tourists..... If City can't accumulate plastics and gloryhunters like Utd, Liverpool and such did in their pomp that's their own damn problem.

They are not more hard-core they simply only have their hard-core. Fan in the vid needs to just face facts.... They are a small club.

Last edited:
Hope so..... Toxic cunt truly deserves some stink on his CV rather than history portraying him as the angel to Mourinho's Devil.
Funny part is, he's the devil. Mourinho is boring and a cunt etc. , but he will tell everything face to face. That's one thing I respect him the most. If he doesn't like someone (Wenger and Conte being prime examples), he'll say it no problem. Pep on the other hand is a facade. It's why most players with determined personalities like Ibra and Eto'o loved working under Mourinho and hated Pep.

Back
Top Bottom