Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blimey

FSn9Bi0XoAQbaf9
Seems fitting for a man city statue. A post-modern garbage pile of metal lacking a human touch, any sense of beautiy or grandure.

Agreed. Pudits were fucking waffling. It was almost pure dumb luck that Real won that game.

At least against Spurs and Lyon there was real back and forth.
I think he's a brilliant, brilliant manager and will be seen as one of the greats of the game.

That said, there is something about his teams in the big knockout games that regularly don't get over the line. And I honestly don't know what it is. As you rightly say, I thought they were miles better than Real Madrid over both legs.

But from his latter years at Barca, to Bayern and now City he's been in charge of arguably the best team in the world throughout this period and has not delivered a CL!!

(barca) Lost the semi-final to Inter - the bad luck they had here was that the Icelandic volcano meant there were no planes, so they drove from Barcelona to Milan by coach which isn't exactly the greatest match prep as it took two days.

(barca) Beaten by Dimateo's 10 men Chavs in semi-final

(Bayern) Spanked 5-0 by Real Madrid in the semi-final

Bayern) lost against his declining Barca side in semi-final

(Bayern) beaten by Atleti in semi-finals

(City) beaten round 16 by Monaco

(City) thrashed by Liverpool 5-1 quarter-final

(City) Beaten by Spurs in quarter-finals

(City) Outplayed by Lyon in semi-final 1-3

(City) Lost to Chavs 1-0 in the final

Then look at his record in domestic finals at city, only ONE FA Cup win and it was against relegated Watford (he's lost FOUR semi-finals). Whilst they've totally dominated the League Cup, but let's be honest it really is a 2nd rate comp where even lower league teams rotate their squads and the only notable team he's beaten has been Chavs, with their other wins coming against Villa, Woolwich and us (and we all know that we really weren't a good team last year).

His teams are brilliantly constructed, there are never any player issues and he has the whole team of world-class players running their socks off, pressing like monsters almost every signal game. They play the most consistent football week in and week out and yet I think within this context they (he) lack something in the big knockout games. There is an underlying trend here.

That is horrible - looks like he has the worst rash ever. He deserves a better tribute than that!
It looks like the "statue" outside a block of new build flats in Peckham I used to go past. Same concept, just some bits of aluminium thrown together to vaguely resemble a person, including the holes like in the Augero statue.

Fucks me right off when the media interview old Citeh players from when they were shit and they eulogise with them about how "amazing" it is how far they've come since they were players in a relegation team.....

"Amazing..."???

.......No more amazing than me eating dinner and later doing a shit.

What would be "amazing" is if they'd not managed to buy a boat load of hollow trophies.

Take your fapp session behind closed doors you blinkered cunts. :dembelefingers:

There wasa mantra going on that more people in Manchester are actually on bkue side.

But seriously, what's going on. I'm don't remember anymore, did they had full stadium before new owners? How is their support this bad?

There wasa mantra going on that more people in Manchester are actually on bkue side.

But seriously, what's going on. I'm don't remember anymore, did they had full stadium before new owners? How is their support this bad?

Perhaps the sheen of plastic glory has worn off already?

You'd think the Abu Crew would have paid a bunch of actors or sumthin'...... You know; to keep the Sportswashing agenda on-point....

City have now got Haaland and this guy as well :contescrewface:

Absurd talent. When I saw his fee was like 15m I was frustrated that we didn't make play to steal him away with promises of game time or something.

Too talented and too cheap to not at least try.

Back
Top Bottom