Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't hate them that much, just a giant vacuum of plastic who's empty trophy wins over last 5 years has at least meant Woolwich or that cunt Terry and co have not won as much, so I don't have that level of animosity to them as yet.

But I get it, if they were still being run like a football club we would have a lot more top 4 finishes and had some more success, so its swings and roundabouts.

I like a lot of the older fans who have suffered through the shit times. Chelsea at least started with vile fans before the money and continued to have them.

The foray onto their forum ahead of yesterday's match showed that they were the most complimentary of us (better than Watford for god's sake) and weren't cunting one another off despite their season not going so well.

Oh, and they kept poaching Woolwich's best talent for a while - which helped keep them down for longer...

I do hate the money they've received - not to mention the questionable human rights records of the Arab nations who decide to pump their money into European football clubs.
It's also unfortunate that their current fanbase will become more and more diluted by plastic trash as time goes on.

They're not even on my radar, to be quite honest.....

I don't care enough about them to hate them.
Fair enough. A lot of folk resent them because until the oil money, they were miles behind us. Without that we would have been competing in the CL more regularly - and don't get me started on Chelsea.

Fair enough. A lot of folk resent them because until the oil money, they were miles behind us. Without that we would have been competing in the CL more regularly - and don't get me started on Chelsea.
I get that, I do. I'm just saying they're a nothing club to me. Admittedly, maybe mistakenly so.
Dippers, Woolwich, Chelski, Manure, spam,....... they seem to take up most of my hatred. And I only have so much hatred to spread around....

I hate Chelsea. Citeh barely registers by comparison. I feel sorry for City. All of their silverware and titles are misbegotten. There's no glory in their success. It was bought and sold.

Never really hated them till I went there. Mouthy gobby fuckers. After we won the decider for the CL a few years ago saw some of their brave tykes hit an harmless old man. Combined with th oil money make me sick. Hope they Fall out of the top four. A shower of cunts they are.

Last edited:
I get that, I do. I'm just saying they're a nothing club to me. Admittedly, maybe mistakenly so.
Dippers, Woolwich, Chelski, Manure, spam,....... they seem to take up most of my hatred. And I only have so much hatred to spread around....

Tbh I'm the same, that's why I used the word 'resent'. I've been up there though, and there is a section of their fans who don't watch the match, they just stare at our lot and do the kiddy hooligan thing. It's really funny. Actually, I do hate them - fuck 'em.

Tbh I'm the same, that's why I used the word 'resent'. I've been up there though, and there is a section of their fans who don't watch the match, they just stare at our lot and do the kiddy hooligan thing. It's really funny. Actually, I do hate them - fuck 'em.
The only teams I hate are Woolwich and chavs and then city. All the rest I don't mind. Of course I enjoy them all losing but city ughhhh

Let's just say I was more of a blur fan

And more power to you, brother. You guys know them a hell of a lot better than I.
On this side of the globe, there really isn't any City fuckers to deal with.
Basically it's dippers, manure, and chelski.

Plastic fucking Americans.

Back
Top Bottom