Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool have conceded more Premier League goals at Anfield since Virgil van Dijk joined (5), than they had all season before his arrival (4).

Not sure what it is, could be something to do with them forever going on about their history, could them being the most hard done by football club in the fucking world. Maybe it's because they have a rat faced/racist cunt playing for them. I hate their chavvy kit, their squad resemble something out of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' ugly bunch of fucking inbreds the lot of them.

Anybody else share my hatred of these scouse bollock scratchers?

Please post amusing anti Liverpool pics/vids here, cheer me up people.

:bale2:
As a Mancunian (and therefore a City fan) I can promise you that on June 1st we will all be cockneys for the day.

Why? Because you beat us within the rules. Unlike the bottle chucking "You'll never whine alone." bunch of work shy bindippers that infest Loserpool.

A personal reason is that City/Spurs matches are almost always entertaining and over the years we have shared some great games . Also Dave MacKay is my all time non City favourite player.

1. Loads of scousers turn up without tickets.
2. Loads of scousers turn up with fake tickets.
3. Scousers block all the entrances.
4. The Real Madrid fans seem to get in okay.
5. The Stade de France has handled an infinite number of events successfully in the past.

Guess Who Are The Victims!!!

If she’s really asthmatic , should she have got in via the players enterance?

Back
Top Bottom