Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon that the image will be in the wild for about 85 seconds before a Liverpool fan complains about the disrespect to the Hillsborough victims. Said fan won't even have had time to sound out the text.

Charlie Adam, what a cunt....

and wtf is this all about?
Ay6k8fUCQAAtDGC.jpg

STRANGER DANGER!

Apparently they paid £20m for Alberto Aquilani and are now selling him for £7m having never really played him.

They don't seem to understand the concept of money.

I'm happy we've got :levystare:

Cripps14 said:
Apparently they paid £20m for Alberto Aquilani and are now selling him for £7m having never really played him.

They don't seem to understand the concept of money.

I'm happy we've got :levystare:

:bentley:

Have I mentioned how insulting it is to a city with epic unemployment that they're so happy to throw away the supporters money? Jesus, I'm half wishing that Levy would put in a £17m bid for him...

I don't think Carroll has gone yet. I hear he is doing everything he can to not drop down to the inevitable relegation nightmare that is West Ham.

Liverpool might be stuck with him if he refuses to go which would be funny. Could be a backwards Berbatov scenario, with the player actually wanting to stay and prove himself.

Maybe we could chuck in an extra mars bar and seal the deal, given our lack cavalry.

LLB Part Deux said:
Have I mentioned how insulting it is to a city with epic unemployment that they're so happy to throw away the supporters money? Jesus, I'm half wishing that Levy would put in a £17m bid for him...
I'm having a tough time trying to feel sorry for scousers

LLB Part Deux said:

I agree i think he would be terrific for us with Bale & Lennon fizzing them in

Luis Suarez has been saying that he was being jeered last night cos people fear him.

I thought everyone jeered him cos he's a cunt.

I'm almost ashamed to be so wrong.

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:
:bmj: He is a shit Crouch

Yeah, but Crouch has mad skillz (so mad, they need a Z at the end)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZewqjwblahM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCGjEOnVw94[/youtube]

:crouch:

Belgian Spur said:
Every time i see the thread title i just want to post : i hate em i hate em , i fucking hate em. Dont know why though, but i just do.

It's weird for me because I don't share the same hatred as u lot. Yer they have cunt players but I hate Woolwich, Chelsea, Man United and West Ham more. If I had a choice between who I wanted to win the league between Liverpool & Man City I would pick Liverpool all day long.

SadlerTHFC said:
Belgian Spur said:
Every time i see the thread title i just want to post : i hate em i hate em , i fucking hate em. Dont know why though, but i just do.

It's weird for me because I don't share the same hatred as u lot. Yer they have cunt players but I hate Woolwich, Chelsea, Man United and West Ham more. If I had a choice between who I wanted to win the league between Liverpool & Man City I would pick Liverpool all day long.

I cant explain why , it's something irrational but i have always hated em. I think the amount of Juve fans amongst my mates might have something to do with it.

SadlerTHFC said:
If I had a choice between who I wanted to win the league between Liverpool & Man City I would pick Liverpool all day long.

But for Man City, winning the league is minimum expectation, so them winning it is hardly an achievement. If Liverpool won it, on the other hand, we'd never hear the fucking end of it.

Watching these mugs struggle massively against Hearts (granted without a couple of players) just shows how far behind they have fallen. We smashed this lot up there last season.

YidoBuckler said:
Watching these mugs struggle massively against Hearts (granted without a couple of players) just shows how far behind they have fallen. We smashed this lot up there last season.

Yeh that 1st half performance by us up there was utterly awesome,best I've ever seen us play.

Back
Top Bottom