Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only read the OP

Of the many diseases that is football , the bin dippers are Aids imvho.

Raitei said:
Before the game tonight , Liverpool F.C. celebrated the 2 GCSE's they got... History and Woodwork

Welly good Sir Raitel of Punfordshire,
Oo
Welly Go. D indeed

shoes.jpg

boots.jpg

shin-pads.jpg

frightening.jpg

ray-houghton.jpg

king-kenny.png

the-king.jpg

calm-down.jpg

And then this guy..
lager.jpg

http://richardp1975.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/full-kit-wankers/

What's with the open leg crotch shots? Fucking hideous beasts.

And that last one has an excuse for wearing the kit. It's Jay Spearing, the mongoloid midget.

I have been sending them one at time to a couple Scouse fans Telling them they are new Signings took them a couple of days to suss it the Mugs.

:dawson:

"Got to admit I thought the Hearts fans might of been humble and respectful about playing a big club in a World famous stadium. They were a bunch of pricks from the second I left my apartment until I just got in 15mins ago. Very small time whopperish behaviour in town and outside/inside the ground."

r-u-s-x said:
"Got to admit I thought the Hearts fans might of been humble and respectful about playing a big club in a World famous stadium. They were a bunch of pricks from the second I left my apartment until I just got in 15mins ago. Very small time whopperish behaviour in town and outside/inside the ground."

Good grief. No wonder they are so easy to ridicule

Mose said:
It's Story Time.

So, I was with this girl for 7 months: Really cool chick, super cute, & like, pretty smart as well. Lacking in some key areas, but very nearly the complete package....

Then she banged this douchey frat boy, whose prized possession is his authentic, apparently match worn, Steven Gerrard shirt. He wears that shirt everywhere.

I could care less about the guy, 'cause I don't hold grudges against people (& in fact I'm still kinda friends with the girl, I mean 7 months of inside jokes & what not don't just die 'cause she drunkenly threw her cat at an admittedly gorgeous man), but I hate Liverpool FC. It's the only club I can truly say that about, if I'm honest. I see Liverpool red, and I just picture his douchey little face...between my ex-gf's legs.

& that's why I hate Liverpool.
Anyone else waiting for the part where he burns the guy's jersey?

SanDiegoYiddo said:
Mose said:
It's Story Time.

So, I was with this girl for 7 months: Really cool chick, super cute, & like, pretty smart as well. Lacking in some key areas, but very nearly the complete package....

Then she banged this douchey frat boy, whose prized possession is his authentic, apparently match worn, Steven Gerrard shirt. He wears that shirt everywhere.

I could care less about the guy, 'cause I don't hold grudges against people (& in fact I'm still kinda friends with the girl, I mean 7 months of inside jokes & what not don't just die 'cause she drunkenly threw her cat at an admittedly gorgeous man), but I hate Liverpool FC. It's the only club I can truly say that about, if I'm honest. I see Liverpool red, and I just picture his douchey little face...between my ex-gf's legs.

& that's why I hate Liverpool.
Anyone else waiting for the part where he burns the guy's jersey?

Rofl I first read that as bums

Loving the SSN pictures from Scouseland. Everywhere else, it's the reporter only, as the public are working at jobs n stuff. In Scouseland, there's fucking hundreds of scallies hanging about. Workshy bellends.

Looks like a JJB Sports has crashed into an Aldi.

Back
Top Bottom