Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A0l31KYCMAEaJxr.jpg

From a recent F365 mailbox:

* The handling of the Carroll loan saga smacks of gross incompetence. How on Earth did FSG not tell West Ham "okay, we will loan you Carroll, but we can't finalize the paperwork until we have finalized X's signing as a replacement tomorrow"? It happens all the time. This would never have happened at Spurs.

* Speaking of Spurs, Daniel Levy is known as a shrewd negotiator, to say the least. Our owners were worried about overspending like last season - but what does it say when Daniel Levy is entirely happy to stump up the cash for two of your main transfer signings (Sigurdsson and Dempsey)? They will both end up being complete bargains, and only further highlights the shambles going on at Liverpool Headquarters (Anfield or Boston?) since FSG took over.
:baelol:

AlMacca_ said:
Del Piero turned the scousers down out of respect for the Heysel disaster his agent said. Such a genuine footballer I love him.

Sounds like bollocks to me, is this quoted or just an imagining of a deluded Liverpool fan to justify why yet another player told them to GTFO

549658_334222493303342_242352039157055_924036_871924855_n.jpg

Steed_Train said:
AlMacca_ said:
Del Piero turned the scousers down out of respect for the Heysel disaster his agent said. Such a genuine footballer I love him.

Sounds like bollocks to me, is this quoted or just an imagining of a deluded Liverpool fan to justify why yet another player told them to GTFO

[ Image ]

It was out of respect for the Juve fans, many of whom think the disaster was the Liverpool fans' fault.

AlMacca_ said:

i hope so, they are so self self-righteous.

they're ''supporters union'' the spirit of shankley (SoS - the irony) sing songs about Munich, but never fails to mention hillsborough
- the organizers made an apologize for this, but no one buuh's it, on the contrary, they sing along

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHMyp_jIyw[/youtube]

Brendan Rodgers has this picture of him self at home

rodgers1_2332799c.jpg

According to a new documentary, he likes to educate players, not train them. AVB is taking a lot of heath away from this smurf right now

Back
Top Bottom