Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

these pundits know it’s not free money, right? It’s going to have to be repaid...

my issue with furloughing is pleading poverty with your cap in hand to the government whilst paying the players millions. When Joe Lewis has so much money.

All these fucking billionaires are super rich, yet escape the public and political attacks (like Branson) yet the fucking football players are the people at fault.
Do you have to pay back furlough?
Furlough pay given by the Government is a grant meaning that it does not need to be repaid.

However, if a furloughed employee undertakes any work for you during the period when they are furloughed, you may have to repay the grant.

The guidance says that this includes “providing services or generating revenue”.

Coronavirus deaths in Liverpool being linked with their match against Athletico Madrid not being cancelled.

Here they go again, must be something in the water up their that transforms them into whiny victims.

After this all settles down they will be demanding reparations, guaranteed.

I remember reading on their forums the day of the match that the game should go ahead and the virus wasn't going to put them off, same people now blaming the government for not stopping the match.
No Shame.
Killing Spaniards instead of Italians. Who’s next? I’d be shitting it if I were French.

Glen Johnson: "I just had a text from Luis Suarez etc." [reads out generic 'I'm ok' lockdown msg]

Jim White: "....Good ol' Luis Suarez; I loved him!"

Serial biter.... Racist.... Such a card! :llorishuh:

Glen Johnson: "I just had a text from Luis Suarez etc." [reads out generic 'I'm ok' lockdown msg]

Jim White: "....Good ol' Luis Suarez; I loved him!"

Serial biter.... Racist.... Such a card! :llorishuh:

“You know what Jim? For a vile piece of shit he’s an OK guy.”

Short memories in football. Talented player but a disgraceful human being.

Liverpool FC may be disappointed with the Mayor but I think the Mayor is spot on.

If Liverpool won the title - their first ever Premier League title....... Does anyone think for one moment that there wouldn't be thousands and thousands of fans congregating and heading up to stand outside Anfield to share in the moment.

#scrapthisyearspremierleagueanduselastyearsleaguepositionstodeterminechampionsleagueplaces

Liverpool FC may be disappointed with the Mayor but I think the Mayor is spot on.

If Liverpool won the title - their first ever Premier League title....... Does anyone think for one moment that there wouldn't be thousands and thousands of fans congregating and heading up to stand outside Anfield to share in the moment.

#scrapthisyearspremierleagueanduselastyearsleaguepositionstodeterminechampionsleagueplaces
It would be like a house party before the alcohol kicks in, except with the vast amount of unwashed there it would stay cringe.......

He's an Evertonian, so he may have his Toffee glasses on.

unknown.png

Due to the financial difficulties surrounding a lot of football clubs due to COVID-19, Liverpool have had to release 25 members of staff on their payroll.
The 15 referees and 10 linesman are said to be devastated.

Last edited:
Don't you think, even if they win the league, it won't be the same. I mean good for them, but the feeling would be meeh, it's not proper title like in the regular season. Just my thoughts.

Don't you think, even if they win the league, it won't be the same. I mean good for them, but the feeling would be meeh, it's not proper title like in the regular season. Just my thoughts.

And that is the best case scenario all round. Gifted - they would have won it but it’ll always be tainted.

Since their salary furlough scandal, the RS have gone into 'positive' PR overdrive.

They are totally without shame and will attach the YNWA bullshit on to any tragedy.

When this is all over, you just wait and see the banners and flags on the Kop.

All will be claiming that 'they stood alone' with the NHS and staff.

Back
Top Bottom