Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And that is the best case scenario all round. Gifted - they would have won it but it’ll always be tainted.

They will be pretty easy to wind up if Steve Parish gets his wish and the dippers are gifted it. Simply put an asterisk behind pretty much any comment you like.

Congratulations* Nobody deserved it more than Liverpool* Seriously, well done*

They will be pretty easy to wind up if Steve Parish gets his wish and the dippers are gifted it. Simply put an asterisk behind pretty much any comment you like.

Congratulations* Nobody deserved it more than Liverpool* Seriously, well done*

Bit like You'll never walk alone*.

#DeathThreatsIf WeLose

Don't you think, even if they win the league, it won't be the same. I mean good for them, but the feeling would be meeh, it's not proper title like in the regular season. Just my thoughts.

I’ll be clear

I don’t want them winning anything or being awarded anything

It would save my tv 📺 from having Something heavy being thrown at it If their open top bus victory parade is ever shown on the news!!

Fuck em all the thieving, murdering, whining, unfunny cunts!

giphy.gif

So, come and buy a season ticket off me instead of the club like you were going to do (you may even get them cheaper than at the club because I'm going to auction them off).

tenor.gif

Tbf though there would be plenty of people who can't get one through the club

But at least those fans who bought them directly from the club would get refunds for next season’s games that don’t get played due to Liverpool and the PL still trying to find ways to play out this season’s remaining fixtures.

But at least those fans who bought them directly from the club would get refunds for next season’s games that don’t get played due to Liverpool and the PL still trying to find ways to play out this season’s remaining fixtures.
If you won a season ticket in a raffle I doubt you'd be complaining about not getting a refund, unless the cost of entering the raffle is roughly the same as the season ticket?

Back
Top Bottom