Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough they deserve it but fuck me I have got the hump.

Some of you younger lot will now appreciate the absolute media wankfest us older heads had to endure for the best part of 20 years in the 70s and 80s. Nauseating.

This will go for months and months. Cunts.
Just doesn’t feel the same though.
No fans, a three month lay off, no open top bus, no celebrations whatsoever.
Just a squad jumping around in an empty stadium.......gonna have a real Sunday League feel about the whole thing.

The Twitter Trophy.

This year is Corona and nothing else will ever be talked about. It’s the year 500,000 people died in a pandemic, not the year Liverpool were good.

I’d hate to win the win PL like this.
They can rack up all the highlights and goals etc from pre March all they like but the fact is no one actually remembers the “awesome “ Liverpool performance against (insert team).....

Feels like a highlights reel from ten years ago.

Last edited:
After all the carnage over politics and riots, it’s nice to see TFC united in a worthwhile cause again :ledley:

I'm just struggling to fathom why TFC let the Dipper cunt slide for so long...... Was obvious he was a dipper long ago.

Last edited:
Premier League and the FA must be really proud of themselves. The season should never have restarted under the current conditions, just give the Corona Championship to them if needed it that badly, but do it low-key way, so not to cause these celebrations.

There was always going to be gatherings to "celebrate" the win, when the results happened to go their way, no matter which team the title went to this would have happened.. For them to think there wasn't going to be, just goes to show how far removed they are from the hardcore match going supporters - let alone the scally's up there

Premier League and the FA must be really proud of themselves. The season should never have restarted under the current conditions, just give the Corona Championship to them if needed it that badly, but do it low-key way, so not to cause these celebrations.

There was always going to be gatherings to "celebrate" the win, when the results happened to go their way, no matter which team the title went to this would have happened.. For them to think there wasn't going to be, just goes to show how far removed they are from the hardcore match going supporters - let alone the scally's up there
I honestly think the dippers are the only scummy cunts that would have done this gathering. They’re so arrogant and self centred they don’t care about possibly killing people, and the authorities let them get away with all this shit time and again

I actually don't mind Man U. Without them Woolwich and Chelscum would've won a lot more titles back in the day so I was glad they were about.

See how you feel the next time they think they have a right to to ‘take’ one of our players or say things like ‘Kane was born to play for united’ etc

don’t kid yourself, they’re cunts too

Lads!! Tony Evans the journo has gone off on one last night - prob ale filled the pissed up tear but got into a heated argument with Barry glendenning from the guardian/TS when Barry point out that Tony and others were indignant when it was suggested Liverpool fans would ignore covid and celebrate!

check his twitter!!

Brilliant from Barry

Thing is I don't mind Klopp or the players getting rewarded for the hard work they've put in to win the league. However it's the fans, the media, they are the ones I can't stand and Tony Evans is the worst. A Scouse scum journalist. He hates Spurs, couldn't stand what Poch was doing for us

Back
Top Bottom