Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No wonder southerners have a reputation for being unfriendly. Personally I would never dream of insulting someone I don't know over a game of football but I suppose you are a different animal with a different mentality. . I actually feel sorry for you.
I’m not a Southerner you ignorant twat
Do you really think that only Southerners support Spurs?

Still here???

Amazing

Yeah "well, they left a wall between us, and we just couldn't stop ourselves from pushing it over onto them. Not our fault"
“Those cheeky Italians wanted to exchange scarves and banners so we sorted them!
Not our fault the wall collapsed through dodgy Belgian builders!”

Why am I weird. This .is a general football thread or would you like to follow the modern trend and deny people an opinion.
I'm fine with you posting your views on here personally, providing you don't get all preachy and start telling us why it means more because its Liverpool.

My perception of Liverpool fans is that they have a serious cult mentality, If Klopp told you what to do well WACO springs to mind.

They are also the only club that are never guilty or ashamed of anything but the first to play the victim at every opportunity. I've seen Liverpool fans criticizing Kane for winning fouls which is the richest when Mane and Salah are the leagues most high profile serial divers.

Of course I wouldn't expect those in the cult of Liverpool to acknowledge this.

Which is why they are generally despised by fans of every other club, and not because of recent success either its a long term hatred built up from decades of having to listen to Liverpudlians and their holier than thou attitude.

Last edited:
Why am I weird. This .is a general football thread or would you like to follow the modern trend and deny people an opinion.
Trouble is and it's the same with all you dippers u think all other fans see livarpool as there second team which we dont. You lot also think you have a God given right to win trophies. We all think that Liverpool fans are deluded twats who follow LiVARpool like some sort of cult. Remember it's never your fault and you lot are ashamed of nothing including murder

Trouble is and it's the same with all you dippers u think all other fans see livarpool as there second team which we dont. You lot also think you have a God given right to win trophies. We all think that Liverpool fans are deluded twats who follow LiVARpool like some sort of cult. Remember it's never your fault and you lot are ashamed of nothing including g murder
Disappointed with TFC in that this Dipper cunt only has a yellow!

This is a Spurs Forum regardless of the thread

Fuck off back to RAWK you Dipper cunt

I’m not the slightest bit interested in anything you’ve got to say about anything

As far as I’m concerned you’re a bunch of murdering thieving whining unfunny cunts!

Now do one ☝️
Do you want to swap user names mate, I feel like you hate them even more than me?

:mourhandlaugh:

Do you want to swap user names mate, I feel like you hate them even more than me?

:mourhandlaugh:
I probably do and it’s nothing recent either

For some reason my brother supports the cunts so I’ve had how wonderful they are constantly rammed down my throat since the 60s
(Obviously I was given his share of the brainpower-fucking idiot!!)

If I hear the slightest trace of the Scouse gutter accent my hackles immediately go up

Only the Chavs come anywhere close to my undying hatred

Absolutely loath them in case I haven’t made that clear

For some reason my brother supports the cunts so I’ve had how wonderful they are constantly rammed down my throat since the 60s

If I hear the slightest trace of the Scouse gutter accent my hackles immediately go up

I actually hate them a remarkable amount considering its not my nature. My nephew London born (contaminated by his small man) father supports them. We are very close but....I loathe them. From the airbrushing of what happened at Hysel ( my partner is northern Italian and believe me they have NOT forgotten nor do they consider Liverpool very special in any positive way. They are smug, sanctimonious, delusional and have three of the leagues biggest divers but never stop banging on about Kane.

Not a fan then?.....🤔

No wonder southerners have a reputation for being unfriendly. Personally I would never dream of insulting someone I don't know over a game of football but I suppose you are a different animal with a different mentality. . I actually feel sorry for you.
BIN THIS DIPPER CUNT!!!

for a scouse he is preety inoffensive dont mind the chap.
Yeah I thought he seems alright to be honest, didn’t get a chance to go to Madrid myself but from everyone I spoke to they said all the pool fans they met were decent
Even after they won , any how I think it’s just the fact this is the thread to laugh at Liverpool that’s wound people up ?

for a scouse he is preety inoffensive dont mind the chap.
I just can't get my head round anyone on some other team's forum "in peace". IMO its the kind of thing some one that thinks they know more about the sport than anyone else does so they can show off. These people invariably know less than they think.

Only go on another teams forum to see if you can get banned quicker than anyone else.

I just can't get my head round anyone on some other team's forum "in peace". IMO its the kind of thing some one that thinks they know more about the sport than anyone else does so they can show off. These people invariably know less than they think.

Only go on another teams forum to see if you can get banned quicker than anyone else.
I only ever posted on a man City forum saying the only moral thing to do is to reject the oil money. I got banned. Never really bothered by guest posters unless they are particularly rude. Bluedog from Leicester i can honestly say became a valued member.

Back
Top Bottom