Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I only ever posted on a man City forum saying the only moral thing to do is to reject the oil money. I got banned. Never really bothered by guest posters unless they are particularly rude. Bluedog from Leicester i can honestly say became a valued member.

Bluedog
FightLikeAGirl FightLikeAGirl
Leonard. Leonard.

(All wear blue... And not fucking red, incidentally!)

All quality oppo.

I think the litmus is if you can be found posting about stuff other than your club.... Especially if your club are generally as despised as Liverpool are....Particularly in this this thread; he'd be better just to steer clear... This is our place to cunt them off; not to have them defended and see 8 year old posts dug up to enable "we've won 6 EU cups actually" kinda shite.

Last edited:
Cracking call on TS right now....

Melty dipper having a crisis.... "Klopp's taking us backwards now..... We'll never win another trophy..... Waaaaah!!!".

Last edited:
I just can't get my head round anyone on some other team's forum "in peace". IMO its the kind of thing some one that thinks they know more about the sport than anyone else does so they can show off. These people invariably know less than they think.

Only go on another teams forum to see if you can get banned quicker than anyone else.
The odd post I don’t mind like Bluedog from Leicester but this cunt just milks it

So anybody know who Klopp blamed for this one?

new york city GIF by Wheel of Fortune

I’m not a Southerner you ignorant twat
Do you really think that only Southerners support Spurs?

Still here???

Amazing
I love how he talked about 'southerners' without any irony. Bloody surrounded by the dipper bastards here in London.

My heart always sinks when you meet a Londoner, ask them who they support, and they say Liv (or Utd). Immediately lose respect for them.

How come your brother isn't a fellow yid? Never get how that happens in families. My dad would've disowned me!

I love how he talked about 'southerners' without any irony. Bloody surrounded by the dipper bastards here in London.

My heart always sinks when you meet a Londoner, ask them who they support, and they say Liv (or Utd). Immediately lose respect for them.

How come your brother isn't a fellow yid? Never get how that happens in families. My dad would've disowned me!

The fair weather dippers have put away their Leicester shirts and have come out of the mill. People I have known for years who haven't shown even the slightest inkling of following football are now die hard dippers. Haven't watched a game but the highlights they saw that time were like being at The Anfeld Arena.

Their banter is first rate too. B-b-but how long since Spurs won a trophy...

Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

My Hillsborough jokes are completely wasted on them sadly.

Thank you gentleman I think I will retire. All this bile over a game of football. Unbelievable from people who seem to be over 21.
Don't be nicking the hub caps on your way through the car park

And in terms of bile, suggest you check Karius twitter feed. Or all the abuse Kane gets from people purporting to be Liverpool. The death threats. Wishing death on their kids.
Glass houses and all that.

Last edited:
Thank you gentleman I think I will retire. All this bile over a game of football. Unbelievable from people who seem to be over 21.
Off you trot then. This is a thread for laughter and mockery of the dippers and a bloody Spurs forum I might add. And yes, it's for adults not sensitive little snowflakes.

Can't take the bantz and the abuse? Then do one.

I don’t understand why you get these weirdos who go on other teams forums.

It’s like they want to be the pet Liverpool supporter to make them feel special or something.

Go on a general football forum if you want to mingle with other fans

Yes mate
Problem was that my Dad was a ManU fan so you can imagine the stick I got!!

Yeah I thought he seems alright to be honest, didn’t get a chance to go to Madrid myself but from everyone I spoke to they said all the pool fans they met were decent
Even after they won , any how I think it’s just the fact this is the thread to laugh at Liverpool that’s wound people up ?
Not the cult following wankers i had to listen to in ireland

Back
Top Bottom