Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Klopp sarcastically congratulates BT over Milner injury and calls Wilder Selfish"

This is great....... Headlines about Klopp moaning...... and it's still the top story despite all the other matches and Bahrain qualifying.

The media don't like it when you turn on them..... They especially don't like it when you're rude to one of their own.

And also biting the TV hand that enables you to live like a king with a lavish lifestyle...... Not smart.

Hopefully just a little more pressure on them now and a few less sympathetic headlines for them.

The media loves Liverpool though don’t forget. I suspect something will happen today and that will take over, klopp’s rant forgotten and the media then back fauning over them. Unless of course managers keep mentioning it, now who’s do that?!?!

They are saying it was a "soft" penalty. Was it ? Really ? This is where them having so many "pundits" in the media doesn't help - have any of them suggested it may have been a fair decision yet ? Probably worried about the death threats they would get if they did I suppose.

He took a swing and clearly booted the attackers foot, while in the penalty box. Seen much softer penalties given, take a bow Salah and Mane..

They really are the only Club that would act like this, going for a social media campaign with current first team players. I fully expect a petition from their supports to take it to parliament. There is no wonder the support base are insufferable wankers, they will be lapping this up and all line up behind Klipperty, Hendo and Milno....

Now for Klopp to attack Wilder publicly, just shows how much dis-respect they have for others..

Its like the Dippers never get soft penalties, they forget Salah's diving and the VAR decisions that have gone there way when the narrative suits. Also nobody mentioning it was actually a poor result

They are saying it was a "soft" penalty. Was it ? Really ? This is where them having so many "pundits" in the media doesn't help - have any of them suggested it may have been a fair decision yet ? Probably worried about the death threats they would get if they did I suppose.

He took a swing and clearly booted the attackers foot, while in the penalty box. Seen much softer penalties given, take a bow Salah and Mane..

They really are the only Club that would act like this, going for a social media campaign with current first team players. I fully expect a petition from their supports to take it to parliament. There is no wonder the support base are insufferable wankers, they will be lapping this up and all line up behind Klipperty, Hendo and Milno....

Now for Klopp to attack Wilder publicly, just shows how much dis-respect they have for others..
It was a soft penalty but totally on par for what's been given all season. If they didn't give it, it would have shown a big bias towards Liverpool

It was a soft penalty but totally on par for what's been given all season. If they didn't give it, it would have shown a big bias towards Liverpool
This is why they are complaining, they have had so much biased all last season it has become the norm and they expect it

Klopp picks the team, the game is awash with money because of the TV deals and someone within Liverpool agreed to the kick off. He likes his medals and stacks of cash in his bank account, that comes at a price.

He is bemoaning the kick off time; would two more hours really make that much difference? Where’s the depth in his squad? He doesn’t have to routinely pick the same 11. Unless they are the only 11 he trusts - then who’s fault is that? BT? Des Kelly? Sheffield Police?
Never their fault mate
You know that

Terrible pundit. Has so little to say because he can barely articulate what he wants to say. I find it embarrassing more than anything.
I noticed Danny Murphy who is usually ok give him a couple of looks last night as though he was thinking WTF 😳

Morning routine changes a bit. Extra few hours of rest. Little things but I think they do help. Mostly psychological I guess. Maybe Zest Zest can put up a scientific explanation.

Tbh I've always noticed clubs struggling in early kickoffs after a European fixture. But a little less in an evening fixture.
This is a circadian rhythm type issue, chiefly the recovery routines should be set when not digesting foods.

Eating regularly let's the body, liver chiefly, prepare to release gastric juices and enzymes at the right time.

Once eating n digesting the autonomic nervous system will direct oxygen supply to the digestive system, hence best no significant protein 3-4hours before bed,to allow the sleeps recovery cycles to work optimally.

Then, if we apply this to a 12:30 kick off it muddies all kinds of biological processes...

If heavy exercise with intense cardio, whilst still digesting foods of complex nature (protein needs more oxygen), you have the perfect storm for impaired lactic acid buffering, for example.

Best I can convey in minutes, as working!

Back
Top Bottom