Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just been on RAWK for the first time in ages, it's not enough that they claim that Kane is a diver (glass houses when they have Salah and Mane) but now they are trying to claim that he makes a back for people and its dangerous play, obviously trying to draw attention to a non issue to hopefully gain traction and get refs looking for it, its any small advantage for these wankers.

Odious club, big - Yes undoubtedly among the biggest, classy? - never have been, never will.

Will they change their style against us? I have a feeling Klopp is too stubborn.

Well I guess it has worked for a couple of seasons. I guess the blueprint to beating them is the Villa match.

Dippers played a high line leaving gaps at the back and Villa's forwards pressed. It was like Poch a couple of seasons ago when everybody sussed us out. Hugo would pass it to Trippier and the opponents would rush forward.

He actually raises a great point regarding Klopp still playing his strongest team even when the league was fully wrapped up and knowing the circumstances of the following season.

Why do that?

Because he WANTED to break the records. I have no doubt he wanted his team to beat Man Citys record, regardless of overplaying his players.

Exactly, and when he was whining about wanting to take care of "poor Robbo" I just thought: why didn't you rest him then? Isn't your squad good enough to handle Brighton? And if not, then tough shit.

Everyone else is in the same boat. It's his job as coach to do what's best for the health of the team. He has only himself to blame, either for his vanity at seeking records, or his inability to juggle multiple competitions with a massive squad.

Such an unlikable bunch of cunts. All I have is a pure burning hatred. Wouldn't even feel a twinge of pity if half those bastards jumped into a volcano tommorrow.

Such an unlikable bunch of cunts. All I have is a pure burning hatred. Wouldn't even feel a twinge of pity if half those bastards jumped into a volcano tommorrow.

futurama agree GIF

Does anyone thing that BT forced Klopp to play Alexander Arnold, Fabinho, Keita, Jota, Salah, Robertson, Henderson and Firminho in a match that meant absolutely fuck all?

Does anyone thing that BT forced Klopp to play Alexander Arnold, Fabinho, Keita, Jota, Salah, Robertson, Henderson and Firminho in a match that meant absolutely fuck all?

Definitely......

Perhaps they gave Liverpool an extra 2 days rest over xmas than every other team just to say sorry.

Isn't it just.....

Klopp's full of shit.... They've had lots of kind scheduling in recent years.
That was exactly the point. use their immense political power to force a favourable situation.

Imagine if something similar to that happens. The English media footballing world would en mass declare us as public enemy number one.
would love it if they did

I think Mourihno is at his absolute best when he convinces teams that the workd is against them. he niggles the media, opposition managers and everything . He must be revelling in all the criticsm we have got in the last week

Back
Top Bottom