Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would be extremely surprised if West Ham provide such a lack of a spine as we did, but you never know.
Reckon they might beat the scousers, I wasn't at all impressed by Liverpool last night, we gifted them three goals and totally mentally collapsed after the third went in, I was just surprised they didn't go on to get more, but I think that speaks volumes about how they are struggling this season with fatigue in particular.

West Ham are tidy this year and have some good players that can hurt anyone, Moyes is quietly building a decent squad there, think they are a serious rival for a top 7 birth and Europoopa

Yes, but we also have the decency to agree when we get a decision for us (West Ham handball and Sheffield United offside goal come to mind). It's just that those decisions are extremely rare for us, so we have more reasons to moan. Liverpool on the other hand have had decisions go their way for 3 years straight, one of them in the fucking Champions League final, so for them to think that they're being done by the refs is delusion of the highest order, close to Spammers thinking that they're a massive club.
About the media, we have Jamie Carragher who hates us because we sacked his dad, and Glenn Hoddle, who although pure Spurs, still praised Leeds when we played them whenever they had the ball, even though we were tonking them. Liverpool have Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness etc. to name a few, and all of them are ready to suck Klopp off whenever their scum of a club plays.
So in conclusion, fuck Liverpool and their victim mentality. Hate everything about them.
"We have the decency to agree when it goes for us.... but it always goes against us" 👍👍👍

If a big team loses, the pundits go OTT because it gets viewers talking. We have JJ and Hoddle who to this day have never said spurs Spurs were the worst team in a big game.... we get heavily beat in the fa cup by Chelsea... JJ thinks we were better.... we get beat by Liverpool in the final without them breaking a sweat or us even creating a single chance...Hoddle thinks we're the better team....

We've literally got a thread about them with 743 pages and they don't ever even think about us until we play them. We need to get a grip...

"We have the decency to agree when it goes for us.... but it always goes against us" 👍👍👍

If a big team loses, the pundits go OTT because it gets viewers talking. We have JJ and Hoddle who to this day have never said spurs Spurs were the worst team in a big game.... we get heavily beat in the fa cup by Chelsea... JJ thinks we were better.... we get beat by Liverpool in the final without them breaking a sweat or us even creating a single chance...Hoddle thinks we're the better team....

We've literally got a thread about them with 743 pages and they don't ever even think about us until we play them. We need to get a grip...
Liverpool fans are obsessed with us, United and Chelsea. What are you on about?

Great business that firms up their chances this year. What a deal they got with Kabak, he's hit a lot of bum notes over the last year but anybody can see that he has loads of potential and if he can slip into the culture of that team he'll look a lot better very quickly. I'd still favour City for the title but Liverpool are quality and I definitely wouldn't write them off yet.

This is why our fan base makes me cringe. What are you on about? They hate Man U, Everton & Chelsea because of the rivalry over the years... we've never competed with them... ever
You clearly do not talk to Liverpool fans. They despise Kane for scoring more than Salah and for being England’s “golden boy” they hate Lamela for the flop in 2018, they still laugh at us for thinking Poch was better than Klopp.

LFC fans are the absolute worst and come up with literally any reason to hate your club and then they hold onto it.

If you think this thread is so embarrassing, stop commenting in it.

You clearly do not talk to Liverpool fans. They despise Kane for scoring more than Salah and for being England’s “golden boy” they hate Lamela for the flop in 2018, they still laugh at us for thinking Poch was better than Klopp.

LFC fans are the absolute worst and come up with literally any reason to hate your club and then they hold onto it.

If you think this thread is so embarrassing, stop commenting in it.
I mean, Salah has been top scorer for 2/3 seasons and is currently top in his 4th so I don't really see your point.

I mean, Salah has been top scorer for 2/3 seasons and is currently top in his 4th so I don't really see your point.
Remember the noise they made about kane claiming a goal at Stoke?

Or about Jordan Henderson is really England's captain and does all the captaining

Even after our shit game against them tge other day, there were plenty of comments about how Kane's injury came about because he was backing into Henderson who out thought him. Ignoring it was an awkward landing.

I'm pretty sure I've heard all that stuff come from all supporters, especially the Stoke goal.

Every club's top player gets stick, it's part of football...(kane for diving and bottling, salah for diving and being overrated, fernandes for scoring pens and being overrated, aubameyang for playing for Woolwich..etc). You just sound bitter

I personally don't care who the England captain is, Kane's the star player so it makes sense that it's him but Henderson is also a great leader.

I'm sorry you think your fan base is better than us Tottenham fans but here are a few links from LFC websites with threads on only Tottenham. Maybe you will feel more in place talking there? Or you could tell them how cringey they are for discussing Spurs?

Tottenham Hotspur (lfcreds.com)
Spurs - Commiserations (redandwhitekop.com)
Yeh but they have threads about Utd, Chelsea, City, Everton, Woolwich etc. All clubs that are normally higher on their radar of hatred than us. I have mates who are Liverpool fans and the reason we're currently higher on the pecking order is down to Jose. They can't stand him due to his cuntery at Chelsea, Utd and the history they have with him since Benitez's time.

Without Jose, they'll go back to ranting about Utd, Everton and the 2 financially doped clubs City and Chavs that they really do hate.

Us and Woolwich would be below the above 4 in their shit-list.

Last edited:
Yeh but they have threads about Utd, Chelsea, City, Everton, Woolwich etc. All clubs that are normally higher on their radar of hatred than us. I have mates who are Liverpool fans and the reason we currently higher on the pecking order is down to Jose. They can't stand him due to his cuntery at Chelsea, Utd and the history they have with him since Benitez's time.

Without Jose, they'll go back to ranting about Utd, Everton and the 2 financially doped clubs City and Chavs that they really do hate.

That's fine if we are not the most hated for them. My point towards Liam was they still hate us and have threads about his. His original comment was about how "cringey" Spurs fans are because we have a thread on LFC while LFC does not even think about us. My comment was to prove him wrong.

On top of that, it's a fan forum ffs. Having a thread to discuss other teams is perfectly normal.

Yeh but they have threads about Utd, Chelsea, City, Everton, Woolwich etc. All clubs that are normally higher on their radar of hatred than us. I have mates who are Liverpool fans and the reason we currently higher on the pecking order is down to Jose. They can't stand him due to his cuntery at Chelsea, Utd and the history they have with him since Benitez's time.

I would add a caveat to that...if we started finishing above them again, we get bumped up the list. Even more than utd fans, they have a certain arrogance about their rightful place(utd fans seem to be arrogant about transfers. They seem to think they are up there with Barca & Madrid as teams that 90% of people want to play for

Back
Top Bottom