Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now Clattenberg getting involved.

Why is it that whenever a decision goes against this lot its National news and a witch hunt for a solid week afterwards?

Like they are the only club that gets decisions go against them, where was Clattenburg when Robertson did a worse tackle against Tanganga last season? where was the outcry then?

Now Clattenberg getting involved.

Why is it that whenever a decision goes against this lot its National news and a witch hunt for a solid week afterwards?

Like they are the only club that gets decisions go against them, where was Clattenburg when Robertson did a worse tackle against Tanganga last season? where was the outcry then?
Quote from Kluntt: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp was booked for his reaction to the decision not to send Kane off and confronted the officials at full-time, telling Tierney: "I have no problem with any other referees, only you."

How the fuck did Poch get a 2 match suspension for saying to Mike Dean "say what you said to the camera" when he is allowed to say that? Fucking hell.

Let's see what Mark Cuntenberg has to say on that...

"Mauricio Pochettino should be fined by the FA for his aggressive behaviour"

Fucking hell, if you want to vomit read some of this shit. Some of them think he's the 2nd coming of Christ himself instead of a football manager.
To your point:

XXha8VU.png

Of course they won't. Can't upset Jürgen.

Words cannot describe how much I utterly despise this absolute wank pot of a man.

How in Gods green earth is this anything different to what Pochettino did against Burnley? In fact it’s actually considerably worse I would say, as Klopp is saying outright he doesn’t like Tierney and has a problem with him, which surely completely compromises his position as an impartial referee? Has Klopp ever gotten in trouble since he arrive in the PL for his consistent abuse and outright bullying of referees?

The guy is a false, nasty prick that gets away with so much it honestly beggars belief.

Words cannot describe how much I utterly despise this absolute wank pot of a man.

How in Gods green earth is this anything different to what Pochettino did against Burnley? In fact it’s actually considerably worse I would say, as Klopp is saying outright he doesn’t like Tierney and has a problem with him, which surely completely compromises his position as an impartial referee? Has Klopp ever gotten in trouble since he arrive in the PL for his consistent abuse and outright bullying of referees?

The guy is a false, nasty prick that gets away with so much it honestly beggars belief.
He has been fined once for calling out a referee like 3 years ago I believe. But he really should be suspended when you look at the fact that Poch, Ancellotti, Hassenhuttl, Billic and Dean Smith have received bans for less or similar.

Like Jose rightfully pointed out, if he spoke like Klopp about the referees he would get decapitated.

He literally spends the entire game ranting and 'spitting' bile at the oppo manager and the officials (in the latter case up-close)..... Just thoroughly unacceptable to be in people's faces like that with the covid situation. Seems to get away with murder just cos a fraction of the time he does it with a passive aggressive smile on his ugly mug instead.

He literally spends the entire game ranting and 'spitting' bile at the oppo manager and the officials (in the latter case up-close)..... Just thoroughly unacceptable to be in people's faces like that with the covid situation. Seems to get away with murder just cos a fraction of the time he does it with a passive aggressive smile on his ugly mug instead.
Alex Ferguson would say "Typical German".

Can’t believe they’re still blabbing on about that tackle.

Ducking scouse cunt scum. Always the victims. Hope Klopp and Robertson gets their legs broken. Scum cunts.

Liverpool fans are all dribbling morons with no jobs or friends. Scouse shithouse fucks

To put it simply they are a cult... All of them cunts, fans, players, ex players and of course their glorious leader who could eat an apple through a letterbox.

Back
Top Bottom