Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I'm assuming this never happened then??

Funny they didn't mention it at all this weekend...

Yet you can bet your last turd they will be banging on about Kane now UNTIL he gets sent off!

AGENDA SET!

So I'm assuming this never happened then??

Funny they didn't mention it at all this weekend...

Yet you can bet your last turd they will be banging on about Kane now UNTIL he gets sent off!

AGENDA SET!
Liverpool have been the media darlings since the 70s, what do you expect?

I don't think I've ever seen such one sided coverage on a game ever as the one the other day, its pathetic now.

I've literally avoided all sports media (apart from here) since the final whistle.....

Normally I'd only do this after a particularly stinging loss, but I saw all this horseshit coming a mile off.... Such is the 'uniqueness' of the dipper cult.

You can bet the entirety of their cup-tie coverage tomorrow will be dominated by all this crap too.

I've literally avoided all sports media (apart from here) since the final whistle.....

Normally I'd only do this after a particularly stinging loss, but I saw all this horseshit coming a mile off.... Such is the 'uniqueness' of the dipper cult.

You can bet the entirety of their cup-tie coverage tomorrow will be dominated by all this crap too.
Wise move as everytime they fail to win there is excuses made for them When we beat them 4-1 a few years ago every media source was making excuses for .them and saying it was Lovrens fault (an agenda that led to him and his family receiving death threats), then there was the Lamela penalty incident and so on so forth.

They are the only football club in history to have never had a decision go their way.

Wise move as everytime they fail to win there is excuses made for them When we beat them 4-1 a few years ago every media source was making excuses for .them and saying it was Lovrens fault (an agenda that led to him and his family receiving death threats), then there was the Lamela penalty incident and so on so forth.

They are the only football club in history to have never had a decision go their way.

You'll 'never' walk alone eh...... :avbnaa:

You'll 'never' walk alone eh...... :avbnaa:
Klopp is a German humourless wanker
On top of everything else, and not really reported in the media coverage that much,

WTF was Klopp doing before kick off briefly touching and stroking Antonio Conte’s hair?
WTF was he doing after the final whistle shaking hands and again touching and stroking Antonio Conte’s hair?
In a fucking patronising manner?

Italian Spurs and Spurs will have seen both
Let’s have an Italian proper response soon
To a sociopath cnut

Klopp is a German humourless wanker
On top of everything else, and not really reported in the media coverage that much,

WTF was Klopp doing before kick off briefly touching and stroking Antonio Conte’s hair?
WTF was he doing after the final whistle shaking hands and again touching and stroking Antonio Conte’s hair?
In a fucking patronising manner?

Italian Spurs and Spurs will have seen both
Let’s have an Italian proper response soon
To a sociopath cnut

I mentioned the hair thing earlier and I really don't mind. Conte is going to hate Klopp even more now and considering the dippers were a team we rarely turned up against, Conte will ensure that everything will be thrown at them next time.

Klopp is such an unlikable cunt and at any other club would have been hounded out of the country for his bullshit antics.

I mentioned the hair thing earlier and I really don't mind. Conte is going to hate Klopp even more now and considering the dippers were a team we rarely turned up against, Conte will ensure that everything will be thrown at them next time.

Klopp is such an unlikable cunt and at any other club would have been hounded out of the country for his bullshit antics.

Is your syrup as good as Conte’s?

Last week Klopp didn't want the league stopped. On Monday at least 14 PL teams didn't vote to suspend GW20.

Whichever way you look at it, some clubs are going to be hit with a fixture pile up.

All the extra international football, all the additional completions clubs participate in - get bigger squads then.

Back
Top Bottom