Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Robertson two footed coward tackle on Tanganga two seasons back was completely ignored by officials on and off the field and of course ignored by the media, as was Salah's diving weekly for penalties. They were given a complete green light that season (towards their title) including the Champs League final.

Their local fans violently attacked the Real Madrid bus last year and only a tiny fine was given and it was miraculously swept under the rug. Just another travesty and complete bias shown towards LiVARpool.

The hypocrisy is mind blowing!

They've pulled that bus shit 3 times on European nights in the last couple of seasons.

Saw his name trending on Twitter earlier so had a look, not a fan of Salah but fucking hell some of the comments aimed at him were fucking disgusting.
The comments are terrible in every sense.

But it's bit weird right? Am I wrong for thinking it's weird that he celebrates Christmas like that? Maybe I'm just off on this one.

But it's bit weird right? Am I wrong for thinking it's weird that he celebrates Christmas like that? Maybe I'm just off on this one.
Let him celebrate however the fuck he likes. He's not hurting anyone, it's special for his family and young ones and religion is all made up anyway, just like Christmas. For fuck sake, people should just leave him alone.

Not really most celebrate Christmas despite not even believing in a God they at least share the same abrahamic roots.

Anyways christmas has been fairly secular for ages now.

Might be different in Canada, but I’ve got a few good friends of mine who are Muslim and they celebrate Christmas. One in particular buys Christmas presents and the whole lot, but also fully participates in his Muslim faith (Ramadan and such).

I just think that Christmas has become less “Christian” at this point and is rather non-denominational. At least that’s how it seems for many here in Canada at this point.

But to keep this thread on topic, fuck Liverpool.

Might be different in Canada, but I’ve got a few good friends of mine who are Muslim and they celebrate Christmas. One in particular buys Christmas presents and the whole lot, but also fully participates in his Muslim faith (Ramadan and such).

I just think that Christmas has become less “Christian” at this point and is rather non-denominational. At least that’s how it seems for many here in Canada at this point.

But to keep this thread on topic, fuck Liverpool.
Christmas was never truly Christian to begin with. The holiday that we celebrate takes as much or more from pagan traditions than it does from Christianity.

And early Christians knew, accepted, and used this to their advantage. They very purposely blended Christmas with festivals like Saturnalia in order to provide some mixture of legitimacy, cover, and acceptance in the court of public opinion.

They are STILL bleating on about Kane.

Fucking unreal
who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

mad little girl GIF

Where is their outrage that their own player (Morton) was given only a yellow for actually breaking someone's leg?

".. Ricardo Pereira will be six to eight weeks.

“That's so frustrating for him with how hard he has worked. For the referee not to see that, it's a fractured fibula and he's lucky it’s not worse."

Seems hypothetical injuries against Liverpool players are far more of a concern than actual injuries caused by Liverpool players.

Feel for Ricardo, first game back from a year in recovery and the scouse kid fly's in within 10 min with a 2 footed kicked on his knee/leg. Ricardo will probably won't play this season because it take another 4 months on top to recover and get back to full fitness

".. Ricardo Pereira will be six to eight weeks.

“That's so frustrating for him with how hard he has worked. For the referee not to see that, it's a fractured fibula and he's lucky it’s not worse."

Seems hypothetical injuries against Liverpool players are far more of a concern than actual injuries caused by Liverpool players.
Wasnt a dippers player so noone gives a fuck🤷‍♂️

Let him celebrate however the fuck he likes. He's not hurting anyone, it's special for his family and young ones and religion is all made up anyway, just like Christmas. For fuck sake, people should just leave him alone.
Great response.

While Salah is a massive bell-end I will defend to my dying breath his right to join in and celebrate a made up festival in whatever way he chooses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom