Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well Liverpool will play Real Madrid soon, the team that beat all of those sides. So win that and it will be fully deserved and fair fucks to them. Wonderful team and without them the Premier League would have been much more boring this season.
Give it a rest Bruv, read the room.

They are a pondscum club that deserves nothing but oblivion.

Off season non-Spurs dream...

Mane to Bayern, Salah to Madrid.

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Don’t laugh too hard at the dippers folks, otherwise Kat “honestly I am so funny and so right on” Law will be along to ask you to applaud nicely for their efforts.

They're an unreal team, one of the better ones this league has seen, which makes it all the funnier that they only have one league title because City are a domestic juggernaut,

I'm also leaning towards Madrid winning the CL. Which would be extra funny.

Wish they'd lost one of the cups. I really couldn't stomach the idea of them getting a quadruple, but, as much as I love to rip them I'd rather they win the title than Citeh. That said, I really don't recognize any Citeh accomplishments, so they might as well have won it anyway.

Wish they'd lost one of the cups the League Cup. I really couldn't stomach the idea of them getting a quadruple, but, as much as I love to rip them I'd rather they win the title than Citeh. That said, I really don't recognize any Citeh accomplishments, so they might as well have won it anyway.

As insufferable as the cunts are, never in a million years could I want Chelscum to win anything over them.

Back
Top Bottom