Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well Liverpool will play Real Madrid soon, the team that beat all of those sides. So win that and it will be fully deserved and fair fucks to them. Wonderful team and without them the Premier League would have been much more boring this season.

throw up i feel sick GIF by The Detour

This is the 'laugh at dippers' thread, not the 'suck off dippers' thread.

You're welcome to go post here if you want to carry on with that nauseauting nonsense!

I hate Liverpool fans so much they made me cheer for City and now Real Madrid. That is impressive for them.

If I hear one more dipper say how they have “no right competing” with the low net spend, I’ll fucking lose it.

I didn't realise that the dippers have not beaten any of the top four this season in the league.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

They beat plenty of teams we didn't, hence why they finished over 20 points ahead of us. You don't have to like Liverpool, Scousers, whatever... But the amount of people doing everything not to give them the credit they deserve is just rather sad. Let's not be bitter eh, Dan James?

If Liverpool are only "good", as someone here labelled them, then what the hell does that make us?

No matter what’s happens in CL final , we win.

RM win. Bitching scousers everywhere.

Dip win. Well we really did cost you the quad. if you could have beaten us, you would have won the lot. ……… but you couldn’t.

They beat plenty of teams we didn't, hence why they finished over 20 points ahead of us. You don't have to like Liverpool, Scousers, whatever... But the amount of people doing everything not to give them the credit they deserve is just rather sad. Let's not be bitter eh, Dan James?

If Liverpool are only "good", as someone here labelled them, then what the hell does that make us?

Mate, fuck off and create a thread called 'I lick scouse arsehole' and post your stuff in that.

This thread is for 'laughing at dippers'. Any more off topic posts and I'm casting a vote, you fucker!

:tobyarm:

No matter what’s happens in CL final , we win.

RM win. Bitching scousers everywhere.

Dip win. Well we really did cost you the quad. if you could have beaten us, you would have won the lot. ……… but you couldn’t.
Now that I think of it, that 2nd outcome wouldn't be so bad. I'd play those 2 matches v us on repeat whenever we play them, just to show solidarity with them :contelol:

This is a Spurs forum; we're not here with the express purpose of giving Liverpool credit.

....I think it's more than fair to say they get their fair share of that anyway.

Likewise, the amount of delirious plaudits they receive, it's only right that they receive stern scrutiny and what that 'no top 4 wins' stat does depict is that they're not quote the irresistible force that they have been in past seasons.... Which ought to be encouraging for the teams around them... And that's where we - as Spurs fans - come in and understandably revel in that prospect.

Not as "good"... For now.

Last edited:
Now that I think of it, that 2nd outcome wouldn't be so bad. I'd play those 2 matches v us on repeat whenever we play them, just to show solidarity with them :contelol:
That result up there could be a era defining result. Dips I’ve spoken to see that as the loss of the quadruple.

Back
Top Bottom