Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pennant's family turned up at reception at the Atatürk Stadium, to claim the tickets that Pennant had left there for them, only to find that they had already been claimed by some crafty opportunists.

I remember Istanbul there were numerous accounts of tickets being stolen off other fans, fellow supporters lurking at turnstiles to grab them out of people’s hands etc. Lovely bunch though I’m sure. Blameless victims etc…
Remember out in Madrid telling people we didn't know that we didn't have tickets for the game just incase someone tried shit like that.

Who got them so rattled

Vomiting Marcus Butler GIF by StyleHaul

Just went to their site to see if I could laugh at delays to travel fucking them up.

asking if they can jump over from RM end to Pool. Responses are loads saying they did it at previous finals.

A few not getting on ferry as their Covid jabs were >9 months. Claiming they didn't know the rules... You'll think they would have checked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom