Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're in the Dipper thread and have a resident Dipper that can share views about his team. I'd like to get his opinion on what he thinks about their transfers and their upcoming season and whether we have a shot at finishing above Liverpool. You can kindly stop trying to moderate the forum though - that'd be nice.

Tell you what, I'll stop 'moderating' when you stop stalking posters through other forums to get dirt on them.

You sad little internet bully.

Ironic that you say that.

I a) don't believe you actually know what irony means and b) am not the one who is so obsessed with another poster online that he's trawling through his posts from different sites to find something to make fun of.

Go back to trolling the Kane thread, at least there the obsession was over someone who doesn't know you exist.

I hope they get told to fuck off and stop being such drama queens.

Why don't they ask all their ex-players who fill the Sky Sports studio what they think of Tyler's blasphemy? They would probably say they don't actually give a shit and perhaps we can all move along here.
Tyler quickly apologized unreservedly for conflating Hillsborough with hooliganism. It was a genuine mistake. But still, certain people want him hung, drawn and quartered.

Tyler quickly apologized unreservedly for conflating Hillsborough with hooliganism. It was a genuine mistake. But still, certain people want him hung, drawn and quartered.
They don't accept apologies though. That's never enough for them, it has to end with a campaign to have him removed from Sky, banned from Anfield etc. No doubt the local MP's will be raising it in parliament as though the country has fuck all else to worry about.

The hypocrites won't stop watching games Tyler is commentating on though will they? How about cancelling their Sky subscriptions in protest? Nope it's all fury and rage directed at others without them having to actually do anything themselves.

I hope they get told to fuck off and stop being such drama queens.

Why don't they ask all their ex-players who fill the Sky Sports studio what they think of Tyler's blasphemy? They would probably say they don't actually give a shit and perhaps we can all move along here.
I'm no fan of Tyler as a commentator but almost all of the responses to the tweet are totally incredulous, and to also accuse him of being biased against Liverpool is blinkered beyond measure. I can't imagine that his comments were nothing other than an innocent grammatical error in not definitively separating Hillsborough and hooliganism.

I like to think that most online extreme responses are usually the domain of the minority but Liverpool fans really don't help themselves on occasion. I read that they were criticising the Fulham fans for singing the national anthem, no doubt as a wind-up to the large anti-establishment part of the Liverpool support, citing why would fans sing about the Queen. They either don't get it or they believe they have the moral high ground on what is right and wrong when sung at a football match. A tad ironic, I think.

I'm no fan of Tyler as a commentator but almost all of the responses to the tweet are totally incredulous, and to also accuse him of being biased against Liverpool is blinkered beyond measure. I can't imagine that his comments were nothing other than an innocent grammatical error in not definitively separating Hillsborough and hooliganism.

I like to think that most online extreme responses are usually the domain of the minority but Liverpool fans really don't help themselves on occasion. I read that they were criticising the Fulham fans for singing the national anthem, no doubt as a wind-up to the large anti-establishment part of the Liverpool support, citing why would fans sing about the Queen. They either don't get it or they believe they have the moral high ground on what is right and wrong when sung at a football match. A tad ironic, I think.
That's the real irony here. They hate Tyler and have this ridiculous impression that he's anti Liverpool so there's using this misunderstanding to throw Tyler to the Wolves.

they themselves are weaponizing Hillsbrough to have a go at Tyler. The fucking classless pricks.

They really think they're so above it all "so special" no one at their club can ever do anything wrong.

what a fucking pack of wankers

That's the real irony here. They hate Tyler and have this ridiculous impression that he's anti Liverpool so there's using this misunderstanding to throw Tyler to the Wolves.

they themselves are weaponizing Hillsbrough to have a go at Tyler. The fucking classless pricks.

They really think they're so above it all "so special" no one at their club can ever do anything wrong.

what a fucking pack of wankers
I know someone that is convinced that the commentary is anti dipper. I don't get it. It's a fucking Liverpool wankfest.

I know someone that is convinced that the commentary is anti dipper. I don't get it. It's a fucking Liverpool wankfest.
Their ex-players are all over Sky, Carra, Souness, Redknapp etc. The main Sky football presenter is the daughter of their biggest club icon Kenny Dalglish.

They just have to believe the world is victimizing the poor scousers again. It's endemic in them.

The Craven Cottage turf looking absolutely lush yesterday….
39-E2-F678-C1-B6-40-EF-AED0-DC238-E3639-AA.jpg

CF3-BABC8-176-E-46-D6-A683-89-EA8-DD9-EBDC.jpg

AFF1-EA45-0-D02-4141-9418-258-BD5-B288-CD.gif

Back
Top Bottom