Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looney Tunes Reaction GIF

I'm very happy with what I said the last month. Nunez for Mane is not par...and it's certainly not an improvement. They've lost a bit so have Chelsea. City....grrrr they've improved.

I wouldn't particularly say City have strengthened though.

They've lost Sterling, Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus. Whilst the latter two weren't necessarily key starters they did provide good depth and versatility for them and Sterling scored more goals under Guardiola than anyone else.

Haaland missed 16 games last season through injury for Dortmund. If he gets injured for City, whilst yes they still have strong depth, they're back to practically playing with no striker again.

They've lost Sterling, Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus. Whilst the latter two weren't necessarily key starters they did provide good depth and versatility for them and Sterling scored more goals under Guardiola than anyone else.

Haaland missed 16 games last season through injury for Dortmund. If he gets injured for City, whilst yes they still have strong depth, they're back to practically playing with no striker again.
They won the league with no striker though so it hardly bothers them.

Bigger deal for their Champions League dreams though.

God I hope you're right!👍

Back
Top Bottom