Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Distribute this instructional video to every non-Liverpool centre back in the league, please.

Danger 5 Laughing GIF

If social media accounts end up having to be linked to your ID then 80% of Liverpool fans are going to prison.

(Up from the 50% of Liverpool fans who are already in prison...)
Beech Beech our resident Dipper doesn't bother trying to remains anonymous - he's not that bright as is the case with most Dippers.

I wonder if he knows that it isn't a smart idea to use the same user names, IDs and information for anonymous accounts as his legit real name accounts.

Last edited:
Watching that made me think how appropriate the name “Darwin” really is for him. Not as is often said “the survival of the fittest”, but actually the “survival of the one who is most able to adapt”.

This muppet has to adapt to life in the Premier league …

First time I’ve seen that.

The comedy fall backwards from the “head butt” is priceless.

I’m still laughing about it.

Just for colour on the counter point

Boils my piss that the world is open for business with countries like Saudi Arabia with abysmal human rights and autocratic governments hiding behind the facade of a monarchy steeped in religious ideology. And keeping things relevant, that includes all the sports washing which is a fucking joke. Why not go all in and have a Pyongyang F1 race and a World Cup in Myanmar.

I’m sure Margaret Atwood must’ve gone there for a holiday and thought I know what, I’ll write a book about the USA being just like Saudi Arabia. People will lap it up.

Boils my piss that the world is open for business with countries like Saudi Arabia with abysmal human rights and autocratic governments hiding behind the facade of a monarchy steeped in religious ideology. And keeping things relevant, that includes all the sports washing which is a fucking joke. Why not go all in and have a Pyongyang F1 race and a World Cup in Myanmar.

I’m sure Margaret Atwood must’ve gone there for a holiday and thought I know what, I’ll write a book about the USA being just like Saudi Arabia. People will lap it up.
Agreed, people put more pressure on Man City / Newcastle fans than our government, its perverse.

Beech Beech our resident Dipper doesn't bother trying to remains anonymous - he's not that bright as is the case with most Dippers.

I wonder if he knows that it isn't a smart idea to use the same user names, IDs and information for anonymous accounts as his legit real name accounts.

You really have far too much time on your hands, kid. Comes with being single and living at home with your parents, I suppose.

Have a nice afternoon with your nurse. It's the only time you get close to a woman.

Back
Top Bottom