Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower said:
sammyspurs said:
The uproar caused from a player choosing us over them is hilarious.

They haven't yet worked out they aren't a CL club anymore

From the debate raging on F365

Petty bickering boys! Gerrard or Parker, Modric (?) or Adam, Suarez or Defoe/Adebayor/dos Santos, Kaboul or Skrtel, Reina or Gomes etc etc. Fact is, given very similar choices, he's obviously gone for the larger pay packet and you can't really blame him for that. I'm just surprised that Rodgers couldn't make a compelling enough case to a player he worked with last season for him to forfeit money, perhaps he was right not to try if that was the players main priority.

Yes. He did say "Modric or Adam".

sammyspurs said:
Blanchflower said:
sammyspurs said:
The uproar caused from a player choosing us over them is hilarious.

They haven't yet worked out they aren't a CL club anymore

From the debate raging on F365

Petty bickering boys! Gerrard or Parker, Modric (?) or Adam, Suarez or Defoe/Adebayor/dos Santos, Kaboul or Skrtel, Reina or Gomes etc etc. Fact is, given very similar choices,.

Yes. He did say "Modric or Adam".
Did he say 4th vs 8th?

ireland1234 said:
well at least liverpool won 5 euopean cups lol whaT SPURS WON LOL
Here we go, typical Scouser bringing up the fiiiiiiiiivvveeee tiiiimmmesss argument

Liverpool also got English clubs banned from Europe for five seasons. fiiiiiivvveee seeeeassssoooonnnnsss!!

I hate their sense of superiority, no doubt about it. But if they hadn't started being so obsessed with us in recent years I probably would just dismiss them out of hand. Now whenever I log in to a 'neutral' football space online I see dippers moaning about Spurs. Their players are as good as ours, we're a tiny club not fit to breath the same air as them, that type of shit. Just fuck off you insufferably boring nobs. Everton are clearly a much more likeable club than you.

Everyone and their mother over here support either Liverpool or United, most of em don't even have a notion about football, that's probably the worst bit, is those Liverpool fans who just brag about this history they feel is theirs to gloat about when in reality they probably couldn't name the starting 11, but saying that find the time to bash on everyone else's club.

Wrecks my head

I'm living in Chester at the moment as I do contracting work! As you can probably imagine the place is crawling with Liverpool fans. I'm the only Spurs fan at work and they all take the piss. When we got gylfi I sent an email round saying he's made the decision because Tottenham are the bigger club. They hated that. They all go on about that five times bullshit..fair enough you've won some trophies. But they need to stop living in the past. At the moment they are a shite team with shite players & have no chance of top 5 in my opinion. They think they have a right to be successful.. they can fuck off.

What sums it up for me is when I saw a T-shirt in their club shop window. "Kings of Wembley". Hmmm they got out played by Cardiff and scraped an undeserved win and got mugged off in the FA Cup final. Bare in mind I saw the T-shirt in late May!!

Hate them. Can't wait to go to Anfield this season!

AxYTWrHCQAABKTP.jpg

They just get more and more embarrassing :vdvcry:

I don't think they intended the video here http://www.warriorfootball.com/ to be amusing.

We come not to play? What kind of fucking English is that? So our shirts will gather data about the performance of the lads and their shirts have a special mesh so that poor little Bellamy doesn't get too sweaty? They chose the wrong yank company to make their kit.

_PS_ said:
We come not to play? What kind of fucking English is that? So our shirts will gather data about the performance of the lads and their shirts have a special mesh so that poor little Bellamy doesn't get too sweaty?
I imagine it's like "We come not to play; we come to finish ninth!"

Back
Top Bottom