Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I laughed my arse off when the first one went in but I can't help but feel sorry for Karius. That game has defined the rest of his life.
giphy.gif

I laughed my arse off when the first one went in but I can't help but feel sorry for Karius. That game has defined the rest of his life.

Karius earns 3.57 million € every year. What should we do for him? It's their job.

We earn less money but after a mistake in the office the fans and newspapers will not talk about it.

Fuck Woolwich and Chelsea, obviously, but this year Liverpool have taken the cake. Honestly, if they weren’t such huge cunts I could appreciate their style. Unlike United under Mourinho, which is just a Portuguese Tony Pulis with unlimited money these days, and City, with literal money to burn, Liverpool have made smart additions over the last few years and you can see how they have improved.

But then everyone just fucking crowns them and acts like they are the best team since <insert wank job here> and I just fucking can’t stand it. And then the stick Kane has received from their supporters in a World Cup year and that’s the end of that.

Liverpool had me rooting for United and Chelsea this year.

FOR UNITED AND CHELSEA.

So in closing, fuck you Liverpool. 0 trophies and behind Spurs in the league again. Have fun getting wanked by the media all summer, I can’t wait to finish above you twats again next year.

:dembelefingers:

Well that couldn’t have gone any better.

Liverpool proven once again to be the biggest one man team ever

Two hilarious goals to concede

A worldy (by Bale) that they’ll have to relive for all eternity because it’ll go down in history

Liverpool fans in tears

Tastes soooo good!

Made my fucking night. So relieved those cunts lost. Would've been unbearable in the media.
Golden balls went off and they visibly folded.
Not a good team at all. 3 good forwards, some pretty average midfielders/defenders, and a world class goalie!!

Back
Top Bottom