Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did they change Salah from Egyptian to Peter Sutcliffe?
:lamelashock:

1FB0ADF200000578-0-image-a-25_1521941443440.jpg
Salah was hit so hard he turned into a white guy

I love drinking their tears hahaha their fanbase is an embarrassment beyond embarrassments.

Loved how mad they were at Dele and Kane but this witch hunt against Sergio Ramos tops it.

It's seriously embarrassing how they've been going on and on about Salah's injury. It's not like he got sent off for fuck's sake. Your best player goes off and you just give up, is that it? Pathetic! Just goes to show how average they really are and how overly dependent they are on one player.

'Hendo' missed a great PR opportunity by leaving karius all alone and not going up to console and support him

Imagine the missing out on the opportunity for the media to laud what a great guy great captain hendo is

Schoolboy error hendo

:harrysmile:

It's seriously embarrassing how they've been going on and on about Salah's injury. It's not like he got sent off for fuck's sake. Your best player goes off and you just give up, is that it? Pathetic! Just goes to show how average they really are and how overly dependent they are on one player.
Just like Suarez era

You couldnt make it up.
New neighbours moved in yesterday.
Woken up at 8am by Sky man drilling holes to attach a dish.
(I said my bit from my bedroom window), Neighbour later apologises.
He has been drinking all day, enjoying the sun. Playing with his daughter and playing the radio as loud as it could play. By Seven the child goes to bed screaming and he bursts out a rendition of, Your Never Walk Alone. Hes pissed as a fart and getting the words mixed up . OMFG!!!
Ive got a git next door.

Back
Top Bottom