Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like how they had to go to Massachusetts to come to this conclusion.. Are there no DR's in this country that are capable of diagnosing this or should I say, making shit up..
point is it's 2 weeks now, even if they had CTs and fMRIs that show trauma, they have no way to single it out to that specific event and not knocks throughout the season

Haha, they have even gone to the lengths of saying that Karius was concussed, and that's why he made the unbelievable blooper in the CL final.. They really have no shame.

Explain away goalkeeper mistake by admitting they wrongly allowed a him to carry on playing after suffering a concussion.

Checks out.

point is it's 2 weeks now, even if they had CTs and fMRIs that show trauma, they have no way to single it out to that specific event and not knocks throughout the season

They claim that they watched vid of game and watched him after the gentle touch he received from Ramos.

I'm even starting to feel embarrassed for them..

Last edited:
Haha, they have even gone to the lengths of saying that Karius was concussed, and that's why he made the unbelievable blooper in the CL final.. They really have no shame.

It’s never their fault, y’know.

I don’t know why they’re so bothered. They lost to the better team...that lost and drew at home to us.

Just like they did...against us.

As always, fuck you, Liverpool :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom