Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Now their papers are redacting the bad grade they gave him
:dembelelol:

Is it weird that I actually respect Woolwich more than this lot? At least Woolwich are somewhat self aware when they do something silly

If you look at the characteristics of a religious cult you start to see a lot of worrying parallels. I'm sure theres a few skeletons in the closet of that club and their fans. Someone should do a scientology type documentary on them.

Bloody hell, the news programs are all falling over themselves at the news. So, so gullible.

Ironically, the only place i have heard some piss taking of the whole thing was around midnight last night on Talksport. They were ripping the piss out of some regular Dipper supporter who called up.

Hoping that Real Madrid find their own "expert" in head trauma to poo poo the whole story.

Health and Safety investigators have been called in to investigate Gerrard's slip , sources within in the club believe there could have been foul play and the incident is being treated as suspicious on Merseyside.

John W. Henry once a trustee & board member of the hospital that has, through the miracle of TV, had his friends declare that Loris Karius was concussed. Not at all iffy that story. Not at all...

When’s the reply and what about Mo Salad ? Was he concussed too ?

1. They're admitting incompetency from their medical staff for not being able to spot a concussion live that can apparently be diagnosed more than a week after the fact.

This.

If Karius played on concussed then it reflects extremely badly on the Liverpool medical staff. We got hammered when we let Lloris play on a few years back, the PL even changed the rules the following season regarding head injuries because of it.

Concussion rules under spotlight in wake of Hugo Lloris row

Back
Top Bottom