Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's his point? The production values on that: drone, post-production, editing and then posting it. It's not like he's a Ronaldo-esque brand to put this much effort into promotion.
Fuckin' weirdo.

This club is becoming comedy central, MORE!!!

:dembelelol:

If I were a Liverpool fan (GLAD I'M NOT) I would be furious with this kind of silly, ego maniacal content.
Stop trying to act like a Los Angeles life style coach, try acting like a keeper that can stop a ball when it matters...

This club is becoming comedy central, MORE!!!

:dembelelol:

What's his point? The production values on that: drone, post-production, editing and then posting it. It's not like he's a Ronaldo-esque brand to put this much effort into promotion.
Fuckin' weirdo.
I kept waiting for the product he was being sponsored by to appear and was shocked when it never came.

Shouldn't he still be keeping his head down after the CL final? What a bizarre and egotistical thing to post. Fucking hell I'm glad our players don't go in for this type of thing.

DhVF9faWkAAXy_6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom