Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMG-20181009-WA0004.thumb.jpg.5e17f70e67626d062549f643c97b21cc.jpg

But choses a clip that stops before he misses the ball completly and kicks Lamela, unreal.

With me it’s got to the stage where I wish it was a massive stitch up, and that Lamela had dived off the crossbar. What they don’t want to admit is that the greatest CB that ever lived is, in reality, a lumbering cart horse.

With me it’s got to the stage where I wish it was a massive stitch up, and that Lamela had dived off the crossbar. What they don’t want to admit is that the greatest CB that ever lived is, in reality, a lumbering cart horse.
I think he's OK, just have yet to see anything that justifies the hype. All the papers report Liverpools defensive record, which is good, but it was actually good before he was thier player (I'm talking about the number of shots they concede on thier goal). Their probblem was they had not one but two calamatoius 'keepers.

Back
Top Bottom