Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Klopp truly is a cunt. Only cares about his own and Pool’s benefits.

Commenting on how the Nations League is fucking useless because HIS players can get injuries of it.

A cunt, granted, but if I were a manager, I'd only give a fuck about my players too.

Just heard this morning that England will now play the finals in Portugal in the summer. ANOTHER summer of competition FFS! Kane will be dead by 30.

One of the greatest things to come out of yesterday was the internet was alive with "Lovren". People from all over the World united and tore him a new arsehole. Magnificent.

Against my better judgement i just looked on RAWK. The Kane/England hate & Lovren love in is alive and well. Fuck me they really are a different breed (& not in a good way).

Fucking weirdos.

A cunt, granted, but if I were a manager, I'd only give a fuck about my players too.

Just heard this morning that England will now play the finals in Portugal in the summer. ANOTHER summer of competition FFS! Kane will be dead by 30.
Every (European) international will be playing, it's a weekend set aside for Euro qualifiers

It's only two games in Portugal at the beginning of June ... for once it will hardly make a dent in his 10 weeks off ... the plus side of the Nations Cup is there's no England for Kane and the lads until March ... and two games less in Euro qualifying ...

So with PSG facing Liverpool next week, it's almost typical that both Mbappe and Neymar go off injured in tonights international games.

Back
Top Bottom