Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll literally do anything to beat them next Saturday. Anything.

Me too

I can’t concentrate on anything else

Just read about that spitting cunt Carragher saying the three week delay favours us

Wanker

Getting excuse in early

Posted on an Everton forum I believe , sums them up

———————————————-

Been reading the story about Kompany leaving City over on the BBC and the extent to which his eleven years of superlative service have been taken over by bitter RS goons is a new low point. One idiot even goes to the trouble of calling them 'Man-Cheat-Ster City', every single time.

I'm close to losing patience now. I know there are plenty of them lurking on here, so let me spell a few things out...

We are not jealous of your 'success'. It is you displaying that trait in tragic abundance at the moment.

You have succeeded in alienating the entire football supporting community country wide. remember the Millwall song 'No one likes us, we don't care'? Well, that is now Liverpool FC. Except for the fact that you DO care. You are so desperate for approval and love that you have denied yourself those very things. And yet you do not comprehend irony. Which is itself ironic.

We do not enjoy a healthy rivalry with you based on banter and good natured ribbing. We hate you. We hate the way you are insufferable winners and worse losers. We hate the way you carry yourselves as a club and in the community. We hate the way you seek to intimidate and bring down those who would disagree with your party line. Most of all, we hate the way you have dragged the name of the city you claim to represent through the mud. Again and again and again and again. We hate the way the antics of your deplorable followers have brought, and continue to bring, shame to all well-meaning followers of the game.

We are bitter, yes. But we are bitter because you denied ourselves and other innocent clubs the chance of European competition and possible further development which was otherwise stymied. We are bitter because you did this by murdering - yes, that IS the word - 39 opposing fans without the slightest hint of self-awareness or guilt. We hate the way you now feel yourselves victims every time anything much less significant comes your way.

We hate #JFT96. We hate the fact that when a genuine tragedy came knocking at the door of your club you sought to take over the genuine wave of support and mercilessly weaponise it as an instrument to gain you the attention and love you crave. We hate the fact that WE as a club respected it and YOU lied about it. Here is a fact. Mention the Bradford Fire to anyone of a certain age and they will grow quiet with genuine sadness remembering that awful sight, which was so soon forgotten by the media and, most of all, you. Mention Hillsborough and you will often get rolled eyes. You did that. You and you alone, by cheapening it to the level of a bad tackle or disallowed penalty.

Finally, to sum up, let me point out what you should be most envious of: the fact that there is a club representing the city of Liverpool who are not reviled by opposing supporters up and down the land, who are not laughed at or jeered, and who could be in the hunt for a trophy without the whole of the country begging for anyone else to win. That club is Everton FC. That is why we are Evertonians and why we love it.

In short, We Are Better Than You. In every way measurable apart from league points, which is the least significant off all the issues raised above.

And that won't change any time soon.

So go away and play in your own sandpit.

——————————-

———————————————-

Been reading the story about Kompany leaving City over on the BBC and the extent to which his eleven years of superlative service have been taken over by bitter RS goons is a new low point. One idiot even goes to the trouble of calling them 'Man-Cheat-Ster City', every single time.

I'm close to losing patience now. I know there are plenty of them lurking on here, so let me spell a few things out...

We are not jealous of your 'success'. It is you displaying that trait in tragic abundance at the moment.

You have succeeded in alienating the entire football supporting community country wide. remember the Millwall song 'No one likes us, we don't care'? Well, that is now Liverpool FC. Except for the fact that you DO care. You are so desperate for approval and love that you have denied yourself those very things. And yet you do not comprehend irony. Which is itself ironic.

We do not enjoy a healthy rivalry with you based on banter and good natured ribbing. We hate you. We hate the way you are insufferable winners and worse losers. We hate the way you carry yourselves as a club and in the community. We hate the way you seek to intimidate and bring down those who would disagree with your party line. Most of all, we hate the way you have dragged the name of the city you claim to represent through the mud. Again and again and again and again. We hate the way the antics of your deplorable followers have brought, and continue to bring, shame to all well-meaning followers of the game.

We are bitter, yes. But we are bitter because you denied ourselves and other innocent clubs the chance of European competition and possible further development which was otherwise stymied. We are bitter because you did this by murdering - yes, that IS the word - 39 opposing fans without the slightest hint of self-awareness or guilt. We hate the way you now feel yourselves victims every time anything much less significant comes your way.

We hate #JFT96. We hate the fact that when a genuine tragedy came knocking at the door of your club you sought to take over the genuine wave of support and mercilessly weaponise it as an instrument to gain you the attention and love you crave. We hate the fact that WE as a club respected it and YOU lied about it. Here is a fact. Mention the Bradford Fire to anyone of a certain age and they will grow quiet with genuine sadness remembering that awful sight, which was so soon forgotten by the media and, most of all, you. Mention Hillsborough and you will often get rolled eyes. You did that. You and you alone, by cheapening it to the level of a bad tackle or disallowed penalty.

Finally, to sum up, let me point out what you should be most envious of: the fact that there is a club representing the city of Liverpool who are not reviled by opposing supporters up and down the land, who are not laughed at or jeered, and who could be in the hunt for a trophy without the whole of the country begging for anyone else to win. That club is Everton FC. That is why we are Evertonians and why we love it.

In short, We Are Better Than You. In every way measurable apart from league points, which is the least significant off all the issues raised above.

——————————-
Firstly things must have changed regards both sets of fans it used to be the case where Everton/Liverpool was the friendly Derby! Glasgow,Edinburgh,NLD ect was the instense hatred for each other but not the Liverpool/Everton version. But I can see why Liverpool are dispised the whole club from top to bottom come across as self entitled pricks you'd think they'd invented football and nobody should be above them or better. Perhaps me but Man Utd at their powers under Ferguson were excepted as good and even winning they weren't dispised yes it got on your nerves with the "fergie time" and all that bollocks but Ferguson had a job to do and did no shit. Klopp and his jumping about and the drivel at the end of games in interviews are so fucking predictable it's boring now. Next Saturday obviously I want us to lift the CL but if we weren't playing and somebody else were against them I'd go for whoever it was, the summer will be intolerable if they win.....

———————————————-

——————————-
Seems to be just another whingeing scouser to me. They're all tarred with the same brush.

daily-express-8.jpg

———————————————-

——————————-

Wow

Well said Sir

Me too

Just read about that spitting cunt Carragher saying the three week delay favours us

Wanker

Getting excuse in early
maybe someone should explain to the moron that not everybody has finished their domestic season as yet, and the champions league schedule allows for that.

Me too

Wanker

Getting excuse in early
How can it favour us other than to get some of our walking wounded fit?

Is he genuinely saying that it's unfair that there's a 3 week delay as it will give us an advantage to get some of our injured players back???

What about the fact that it will favour them...... I mean getting 97 points and only losing 1 game all season and STILL not winning probably leaves a few mental scars that will need healing so the 3 week delay will do them good to think about that every night and day......

At least VAR will stop the usual:

"Salah goes down by the halfway line........ Referee points to the spot....."

How can it favour us other than to get some of our walking wounded fit?

Is he genuinely saying that it's unfair that there's a 3 week delay as it will give us an advantage to get some of our injured players back???

What about the fact that it will favour them...... I mean getting 97 points and only losing 1 game all season and STILL not winning probably leaves a few mental scars that will need healing so the 3 week delay will do them good to think about that every night and day......

At least VAR will stop the usual:

"Salah goes down by the halfway line........ Referee points to the spot....."

Cunt was talking completely out of his arse

I’ve always thought he was a crap pundit but then he has stiff competition

We’ll probably get Alan Smith in Saturday ffs

Cunt was talking completely out of his arse

I’ve always thought he was a crap pundit but then he has stiff competition

We’ll probably get Alan Smith in Saturday ffs

Putting a suit on an imbecile doesn't make them any less of an imbecile......

Thankfully we can't get Alan Smith on Saturday..... I reckon Jermaine Jenas and whichever bloke they get to do it on BT sport.....

Rio Ferdinand 👍 Linekar 👍 and Hoddle 👍 in the studio....... Possibly Bale if he's at a loose end.....

Maybe JJ in the studio but not on match commentary

Got on my nerves last time but it was a stressful night tbf

Putting a suit on an imbecile doesn't make them any less of an imbecile......

Thankfully we can't get Alan Smith on Saturday..... I reckon Jermaine Jenas and whichever bloke they get to do it on BT sport.....

Rio Ferdinand 👍 Linekar 👍 and Hoddle 👍 in the studio....... Possibly Bale if he's at a loose end.....
I think it will be Jenas and McManaman doing commentary.

Back
Top Bottom