Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EdkJFXxXsAA3tx9

This cunt played SEVEN minutes.

More jealousy !!

LOL

The pathetic response from any Liverpool fan whenever criticism comes their way,

Funny that the better teams who win a lot more like City, United, RM, Barca, Bayern fans don't cry jealousy anytime their teams are criticized.

That's because unlike Liverpool they aren't insecure losers and unlike Liverpool their teams are actually great.

More jealousy !!

If my club behaved and was as cringe as your pathetic embarrassment of a club I’d support someone else..
You are nothing more than a silly soap opera for like minded silly people who were bullied at school.
It’s like following the Kardashians, pointless people desperate for the limelight and attention.
Liverpool is the club that your Mates geeky little brother picked, and Kids who were shit at sport but had their bedroom decked out in Liverpool duvets and curtains.

If the option was Liverpool or Leyton Orient, I can assure you, myself and 90% of other proper football fans would pick Orient. You are the total opposite of what I would want from a football club, you are embarrassing. So please tell me where this fits in with your “jealousy”?

This is a spurs forum, where we can laugh at embarrassing clubs like yours, so if you don’t like it, fuck off and join the other ‘last picked for gym’ kids on RAWK.

Last edited:
If my club behaved and was as cringe as your pathetic embarrassment of a club I’d support someone else..
You are nothing more than a silly soap opera for like minded silly people who were bullied at school.
It’s like following the Kardashians, pointless people desperate for the limelight and attention.
Liverpool is the club that your Mates geeky little brother picked, and Kids who were shit at sport but had their bedroom decked out in Liverpool duvets and curtains.

If the option was Liverpool or Leyton Orient, I can assure you, myself and 90% of other proper football fans would pick Orient. You are the total opposite of what I would want from a football club, you are embarrassing. So please tell me where this fits in with your “jealousy”?

This is a spurs forum, where we can laugh at embarrassing clubs like yours, so if you don’t like it, fuck off and join the other ‘last picked for gym’ kids on RAWK.
How very dare you.

Its Liverpool.

It means more*

The jealousy thing makes me laugh.

The fact is I could have decided to support Liverpool or United when they were at the peak of their success.

the reason I didn’t is because I’m not a glory hunting plastic.

I look forward to the inevitable “My Dad’s brothers sister in law worked in the canteen at Liverpool Uni”

This fan tweet on BBC is peak Liverpool

"Liverpool top of the League for 37 consecutive match days. Absolutely outstanding, a fabulous team one of the best in the PL era. Could get 99 points and there will be the ever so slight tinge of disappointment that we did not get 100. But in the grand scheme of things it matters not. Also a special mention to my home town club for staying up against the odds. Well in you hatters.
Paul, Luton "

Back
Top Bottom