Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmmm...

Journo's pick a blonde bench warming malingerer over black superstars.

I know they did this to be contrarian and hipster TaCtIcS to show they are better than us mere mortals, but for once I'd be ok if our more easily offended social media friends took it up with them.

That's a pretty low bar tbf, Terry has the personality of a rabid hyena.

Wtf at Henderson. He's not the best player on the team by a long shot.
It's just a low-imagination vote by the looks of it. Club captain of the runaway PL leaders = best player award.

Perhaps the fact that Salah won it the year before last meant they also opted to vote for someone else. Weirdly, I thought Van Djik got it last season but it actually want to Sterling - he'd have been a better pick for sure.

I am sick Liverpool won the Premier League for no other reason than we didn't but in Henderson there is an example of what we rarely if ever have.​
A player who has dragged every ounce of ability out of himself to become a champion.​
It makes me rage that we have nobody who seems to have that same depth of desire and capacity to go beyond their talent.​
And the bloke is a North Easterner so had no good cause to give so much.​
Proper professionalism and despite everything has gone beyond Gerrard in his achievement of lifting the title.​
Well done to him however gutting it might be.​

Last edited:
Dish the dirt then..what did he do to you?
If was after that fella ran on to the pitch against them at the Lane.
I was holding the door open for him and his cousin(Redknapp) and there other halves.He was last through pushing his kid in a buggy.He looked me up and down and sneered ,as if to say do you think i'm going to thank you.Turned away then back again sharply as he had clocked my spurs tie pin.He then looked at me and nodded to himself like he was going to sort me out
Grade A Mug.About as scary as Pingu.

EDIT
He was also wearing a pink tracksuit...

Last edited:
I was holding the door open for him and his cousin(Redknapp) and there other halves.He was last through pushing his kid in a buggy.He looked me up and down and sneered ,as if to say do you think i'm going to thank you.Turned away then back again sharply as he had clocked my spurs tie pin.He then looked at me and nodded to himself like he was going to sort me out

EDIT

I think his name is actually an instruction to others.

Lamp ‘ard.

EDIT

Mocked 9/11 as well didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom