Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play to Henderson, limited talent but he made the most of it.
Mocked 9/11 as well didn't he?

Yeh him and Jody Morris. Another little wank-stain.

For a public school educated straight A student Lampard was a right knobhead when younger.

I thought his little outburst was pathetic. If anyone was trying to give it the big un it was him, desperately trying to look like a tough guy instead of the privileged little pansy that he is.

If was after that fella ran on to the pitch against them at the Lane.
I was holding the door open for him and his cousin(Redknapp) and there other halves.He was last through pushing his kid in a buggy.He looked me up and down and sneered ,as if to say do you think i'm going to thank you.Turned away then back again sharply as he had clocked my spurs tie pin.He then looked at me and nodded to himself like he was going to sort me out
Grade A Mug.About as scary as Pingu.

EDIT
He was also wearing a pink tracksuit...
Could all be explained by the fact he has a little penis (I ve seen the video😉 ).

Amazing the crap you see on eBay

That is nice and festive :mourloopy:

article-2491571-1942894300000578-607_634x845.jpg

I don't understand the need of crossing England.

Absolutely disgusting. Popped up in my timeline as a sponsored ad (fuck you, Twitter).

They cross out England and call themselves 'The Republic of Liverpool' in the video because they're shameless cunts. I'd happily cut them off the welfare state then.

Edit: wait a minute, their official Twitter account has (Premier League Champions) in the handle? That seems fucking cringey.
:mourglasses:

Absolutely disgusting. Popped up in my timeline as a sponsored ad (fuck you, Twitter).

They cross out England and call themselves 'The Republic of Liverpool' in the video because they're shameless cunts. I'd happily cut them off the welfare state then.

Edit: wait a minute, their official Twitter account has (Premier League Champions) in the handle? That seems fucking cringey.

Premier League Champions*

Remember, it means more when its them

Back
Top Bottom